Houston Realtors?

I am relocating to the Houston area. Does anyone know a good realtor to recommend? PM me if you do.
Change the avatar!
Dammit LOL.
Hahaha....damnit
I'm not a realtor, occupationally, but I am a realtor. Got my license so I could buy my house without going through one of those crooks...weird place to be looking for a realtor bro.
I wouldn't use a realtor, I'd use use an Independent/Exclusive Buyer's Agent. A realtor always works for the seller and owes THEM fiduciary responsibility not YOU. That means anything you tell them as far as budget, negotiating strategy, etc, they will be passing that info to the seller because they are required to.

Also, a realtor is going to steer you towards listings with their own agency so that they can receive both ends of the commission.

A buyers agent works for you and owes you the fiduciary responsibility, plus he doesn't care what house you buy or from whom.

You can have a realtor serve as one if you get an agreement with them that they are representing you as a buyers agent, but really I think it's better to go with an independent whose sole business comes from exclusively representing buyers.

Google "houston exclusive buyers agent" to find some local ones.

Welcome to Houston.
Independent Buyer's Agent sounds like a pimp for real estate lol
ahahahhhahhh this is a funny thread . I know one realtor that I fuck on a regular basis. and several more that I have fucked or got close to fucking. realtors are good source of happy hour drinks, dinner and then some pussy...oh yeah finding some real estate..good luck
Pm me a list of realtors that like to play please