Why are there Games in STG's?

Why, why, why are there so many games in STG? I mean the really obvious fakes. The ones where the same ad is posted in different cities at the same time.

It can't be LE busts cause they aren't going to take the effort to post in Chicago, Dallas, and Little Rock all at the same time.

Is it people that have nothing better to do or is it people that want to prevent others from having fun and making a living?

Just makes me wonder.
Well to be fair. On STG ..actual verified ladies may have an ad up in several places at the same time.
I have Florida, Washington State, Missouri, Texas , Oklahoma,, Kansas and yes Arkansa all at the same time because even though I am in SWA now WHEN I was in Wichita Falls I was posting ads in all my future cities letting them know to check my location page because here I come.
I just wish the girls would
Honor their appt and show some
Interest even if they have to
Fake it and not rip us off
what majic said ! To let guys know that we are arriving in the town soon and to get prebooks!
I’m sorry I definitely won’t do that To you when you come to Vegas!!

I just wish the girls would
Honor their appt and show some
Interest even if they have to
Fake it and not rip us off Originally Posted by CatMan4u
Ex...I agree...what is the point to those fake ads
Ex...I agree...what is the point to those fake ads Originally Posted by Johnsson

Seriously do we really believe Maitland Ward Baxter not only is coming to Little Rock but is also on STG. Also she posted the same ad in Chicago at the same time. Go Figure!

https://little-rock.skipthegames.com...p/365683371170

Simple they are farming phone numbers. I have text one or two of these in the past on the old burner phone and never got a reply. Then a few days later I get hammered with unknown numbers texting me wanting me to join some damn site so I can see more pics or get "verified".

Read the text in the ad and you will see a website to join so you can interact with this particular one.
I forgot to add have you ever noticed how bad the context of the ad is composed?
I get what your saying now! Sorry that went over my blonde head haha but yeah those ads shouldn’t be up there ! It confusing an ridiculous

Seriously do we really believe Maitland Ward Baxter not only is coming to Little Rock but is also on STG. Also she posted the same ad in Chicago at the same time. Go Figure!

Originally Posted by Exchequer
Yeah that is a bogus ad I wish they didn’t have that crap!
It is not only the fake ads, but here in the River Valley a lot of bait and switch and games in general. Listing things in ad then up charging for that particular service once the date starts. I get it.....merely the caliber the site drawls. Seems to me that the benefit of being legit would outweigh the constant negative aspects of everday life when being a scam/sham.