TS vs TG

Ok I'm not very familiar with the community so excuse my ignorance. I like to read the TS reviews they are very interesting however I notice all the reviews are of Transsexuals or guys in drag. But I don't recall ever seen a,Transgender review. Why is that? Are Transgenders not very common or they just don't participate in the hobby. Also for you guys that see transsexuals . Is the reason. You see them bc they still have their "tool?
yep... IMO, a TG pussy does not even come close to a natural born GG pussy.
I think for me it was a progression. I liked having my ass played with. Rimming, dildos, strap-ons so the transition was easy.

Aren't TS and TG the same thing? TVs are cross-dressers but TS/TG identify as female and vice-versa.
Not as far as I know . If I'm not mistaken, TS Are guys with boobs that dress as girls and live like girls. Some could be ta king female hormones. TG are guys that went through the hormone face and got their bat switch for a glove..
It's definitely playing with a tool on a feminine frame. I find girls attractive and not men, but playing with a tool is fun, so I like to mix from time to time. I don't find men in general sexy, but a hit chick with a nice chick is amazing

A TG not getting you anything unique and the vagina doesn't have all the natural properties that make aGG vagina so good
I don't know. The way I understand it is SEX is what's between your legs whereas GENDER is how you identify mentally, man or woman based on rules in society. A TG person could be outwardly and physically male but they feel like a female trapped, whereas a TS actually takes the next step to outwardly/physically manifest themselves as female, or male vice versa. It's all quite confusing. I think the actual sex change is a final result that a TS/TG may choose for themselves to feel normal in their own body.
I have often wondered, if given the opportunity, how many of the TS ladies would actually give up their equipment? No way to know but still an interesting question. One of the other threads raised the question, why go see a post-op ts with so many GG ladies available. It seems to me by removing their equipment they do reduce their own uniqueness.
Not as far as I know . If I'm not mistaken, TS Are guys with boobs that dress as girls and live like girls. Some could be ta king female hormones. TG are guys that went through the hormone face and got their bat switch for a glove.. Originally Posted by Itrain
incorrect
Aren't TS and TG the same thing? TVs are cross-dressers but TS/TG identify as female and vice-versa. Originally Posted by ithyphallicus
correct
there should be a distinction made for tv

tv/no cosmetic, no hormones
Ok what about the other side. A guy that likes guys are gay. Guys that like both are bi. What about guys that like girls and TS but not guys at all? And what about guys that only like TS?
*tg is politically correct
What about guys that like girls and TS but not guys at all? And what about guys that only like TS? Originally Posted by Itrain
bi or straight, really up to the individual
... What about guys that like girls and TS but not guys at all? And what about guys that only like TS? Originally Posted by Itrain
I am in the latter groups. I almost gag when I see two guys kiss on the TV or in a movie. But I like seeing both GG's and Ts'. That said, my preference of late has been mainly to see Ts ladies.