S.W. on Lombardy ln.

I have noticed a few on Lombardy between Webb's chapel and shady trail , if they are walking between Harry Hines and shady trail they are s.w. I picked one a couple of times at the 7-11 across from the anchor no tell . Young hispanic name is Cristina , a AA girl was walking lombardy last couple of days . I saw my neighbor taking her to his place. At a mobile home park on Lombardy .
I have noticed a few on Lombardy between Webb's chapel and shady trail , if they are walking between Harry Hines and shady trail they are s.w. I picked one a couple of times at the 7-11 across from the anchor no tell . Young hispanic name is Cristina , a AA girl was walking lombardy last couple of days . I saw my neighbor taking her to his place. At a mobile home park on Lombardy . Originally Posted by Caravano
This is a hit or miss they frequent a game room , and a party supply place in the area . Guess cause I live in the area I see them .
Since you live there, you probably already know that game room often has eyes on it watching the comers and goers
They run the tags parked in front for warrants