Ladies upset or downright mean when asked for stockings and sexy heels?!?!

Is it me or have sexy thigh high stockings and heels become something of a white unicorn?! Ladies: why do you get upset when a gentleman asks you for them or to make certain you have them?
Maybe I've just had bad luck, but with me, stockings and heels on my providers are a must have.
I can agree. I began in the hobby in July 2015. Here I am 17 months and 50+ Playmates later. I decided about 3 months ago to try to develop some regulars. Chasing the new stuff every week was getting old. Decided to invest time and effort into repetitive visits with Playmates who really drove me crazy. I don't think it is a coincidence that my three ATFs that drive me wild also spend time prior to our time together dressing up in sexy lingerie, stocking, garter belt, high heels, makeup, candles, and sometimes a bra and sometimes not a bra!! One of my ATFs actually has 20-24 candles scattered around her UPSCALE incall!! I can't get enough of these 3 beautys!! I never spend less than a hour with each!!
Probably seeing wrong girls
I can agree. I began in the hobby in July 2015. Here I am 17 months and 50+ Playmates later. I decided about 3 months ago to try to develop some regulars. Chasing the new stuff every week was getting old. Decided to invest time and effort into repetitive visits with Playmates who really drove me crazy. I don't think it is a coincidence that my three ATFs that drive me wild also spend time prior to our time together dressing up in sexy lingerie, stocking, garter belt, high heels, makeup, candles, and sometimes a bra and sometimes not a bra!! One of my ATFs actually has 20-24 candles scattered around her UPSCALE incall!! I can't get enough of these 3 beautys!! I never spend less than a hour with each!! Originally Posted by EastTexasGrown
ETG
Put me in touch with these unicorns!
I personally do not get upset. I simply can't wear stockings. The texture of them on my skin freaks me out. Weird, I know. Don't judge me.
I do wear lingerie. Sometimes heels (depending the lingerie).
Always candles....

I have seen that a little extra effort makes all of the difference in the world.

Stay safe all!
Have fun!!

xoxo
SP
  • L.A.
  • 12-19-2016, 04:33 PM
I personally do not get upset. I simply can't wear stockings. The texture of them on my skin freaks me out. Weird, I know. Don't judge me.
I do wear lingerie. Sometimes heels (depending the lingerie).
Always candles....

I have seen that a little extra effort makes all of the difference in the world.

Stay safe all!
Have fun!!

xoxo
SP Originally Posted by Sinful Pleasure
OK..I laughed out loud about getting freaked out. Laughing with you not at you...I think.
Yep, you are asking the wrong ladies!
Totally agree with it must be the wrong ladies. I love heels and thigh highs and if my client wants something specific.... if he gives me enough notice and I don't have it... I will go out and purchase it just for him.
I love to please and it makes me happy to do so.
I am always happy to accommodate special clothing requests. With stockings, I always buy a new pair, that way if he wants to keep them (for whatever reason) he can.
I prefer if a gentleman lets me know when booking what he likes. And if he is p411, I make sure to read his profile and attempt to dress as he likes..

Kisses
  • ~Ze~
  • 12-19-2016, 05:22 PM
*sigh*

Showered in a towel ready for you to lick me dry and fuck for 55 minutes just doesn't cut it anymore.
The OP needs to evaluate his selection criteria.
*sigh*

Showered in a towel ready for you to lick me dry and fuck for 55 minutes just doesn't cut it anymore. Originally Posted by ~Ze~
Could do that at home but it's called "work". Kinda why I hobbied. ;-)

Agree with the others, ur callin the wrong providers.
A freshly showered woman with smokey eye make up, stockings and high heels is an amazing thing to behold. Nothing get my immediate attention more than that. If they are dressed liked that, they have all the power!
Ironically, I am glad I stumbled upon this thread. I've heard a few provider friends say that the issue is sometimes clients take the prep time for granted.

This is one of the reasons I really appreciate patrons that use the booking form. There is a whole section just for attire where you can pick from spectacles or no spectacles, stockings, comfy, casual, heels or sky high heels. This way I know ahead of time so I can adequately meet a patrons needs.

To each there own but there is something so sexy about a full lingerie set with the garter. Remember, over not under. ;-)

LJ
Stockings and a garter belt have got to be the hottest look ever!