Christmas Eve/day availability threAD

Happy holidays everyone!!

Didn't see one yet and I know a few guys may be looking to play over the holiday this year. Maybe you don't have family in town or just need to sneak away for some stress relief

Beautiful ladies of Dallas post your holiday availability here!

I will be available Christmas Eve and Christmas Day with a little advanced notice. Getting all of my cooking out of the way early. If you schedule Christmas Day I can even bring ya a plate
Available Christmas Eve & Christmas Day 24/7
Thanks for posting this thread, Jules!!!

I'm available on Christmas eve. But please let me know, ASAP, that you'd like to meet on Saturday!

Happy Holidays!!!
Happy Holidays and Merry Christmas everyone. I am working Christmas Eve. And have special treats to pass to everyone.
With advance notice I can play 10a-2p on Christmas Eve.

Hoping everyone has a very safe and merry holiday season.
I'm up for some Christmas Eve play time.
Happy Holidays To All!! I will be available both days!! I have all week off and not going back home this year so you are soo welcome to come keep me company!! he he
I love getting to be a naughty elf!! lol
Happy holidays everyone!!

Didn't see one yet and I know a few guys may be looking to play over the holiday this year. Maybe you don't have family in town or just need to sneak away for some stress relief

Beautiful ladies of Dallas post your holiday availability here!

I will be available Christmas Eve and Christmas Day with a little advanced notice. Getting all of my cooking out of the way early. If you schedule Christmas Day I can even bring ya a plate Originally Posted by Jules Jaguar
I thought the pussy is the plate
I am available Christmas eve anytime after 3pm, and all Christmas day.
Available Christmas Eve 9am-4pm
Merry Christmas!!

With some notice, I'll be available Christmas Eve Morning. 7am-11am

Xoxoxoox!
Lindsay Lee

I'm available 8am thru 11pm Monday Dec 26th which is the day most everyone will be given off to celebrate Christmas since it falls on a Sunday this year.

I'm also available the rest of the week of the 26th, check my booking calendar for times.

Awesome thread, thanks!

I won't be available but wanted to wish everyone a merry Christmas and Happy new year. Muah
I am available Christmas eve and christmas day after 5pm. Hope everyone has a Merry Christmas!!!
AVAILABLE anytime Christmas eve,and Christmas day !!!