prostitute rehab

It is not a bad idea. Most girls turn into prostitution because they have no other choice, they have addictions or they are coerced. I am sure thats a good alternative for some girls.
you have to be kidding me......... Originally Posted by Super Head 713
And what exactly is the problem with that? It sounds great to me.
I agree too....
It is not a bad idea. Most girls turn into prostitution because they have no other choice, they have addictions or they are coerced. I am sure thats a good alternative for some girls. Originally Posted by Tequilablue
+1
Bravo, hope it catches on.
Wait...guys were paying to fuck her once upon a time??? This city is hopeless...

Ho Hab would have been a catchier title for the program
I dont see anything wrong with it its just suprising to me that their are such of programs out their like this. i have heard of women helping to get other women off the streets but a rehab . sounds really intriguing i wonder how far will it go
she actually look like she probably was hot back in her days but the street life and fast life would make you age so fast.
It is not a bad idea. Most girls turn into prostitution because they have no other choice, they have addictions or they are coerced. I am sure thats a good alternative for some girls. Originally Posted by Tequilablue
I would say that is true of streetwalkers but not most providers.
There are actually two very distinctly different groups of Providers:

(1) Independent businesswomen who choose of the own free will that they want to be Providers. They run their own business, make their own decisions and Provide because that is what THEY want to do for whatever reason they so desire, be it to make money, to make money while at the same time fulfilling a fantasy life, or simply because they want to. Being the "high priced call girl" is one of the most common female fantasies ... some actually do make this fantasy their reality.

(2) Women who are forced, coerced, pimped, enslaved, or to support an addiction. This program is primarily aimed at these women and it's a very good thing. I don't think anyone on here condones this and these women can benefit from a program like this.

TB: If you truly believe what you posted, i'd hate to see some of the poor girls that you frequent and shame on you for doing so.
There are actually two very distinctly different groups of Providers:

(1) Independent businesswomen who choose of the own free will that they want to be Providers. They run their own business, make their own decisions and Provide because that is what THEY want to do for whatever reason they so desire, be it to make money, to make money while at the same time fulfilling a fantasy life, or simply because they want to. Being the "high priced call girl" is one of the most common female fantasies ... some actually do make this fantasy their reality.

(2) Women who are forced, coerced, pimped, enslaved, or to support an addiction. This program is primarily aimed at these women and it's a very good thing. I don't think anyone on here condones this and these women can benefit from a program like this.

TB: If you truly believe what you posted, i'd hate to see some of the poor girls that you frequent and shame on you for doing so. Originally Posted by StinkyFingers
Only two different groups of providers?
  • ftime
  • 06-29-2013, 10:17 AM
I just saw this. Frankly - many of the women are...interesting. At least in the picture.
http://news.msn.com/us/houston-tries...ed-prostitutes