How often do you Hobby?

How often do you guys see providers? What percentage of your encounters are in the hobby and what percentage are civie?
Providers, although I don't expect a lot of responses, it would be interesting to hear from you too.
I have a job that a lot of people would do for recreation, but since it became my job I rarely do it just for pleasure. It would be interesting to hear providers thoughts.

(I'm sure this may have been done, but I couldn't find the thread. If so my apologies)
Average twice a month. Would be more if funds/time allowed.
Average twice a month. Would be more if funds/time allowed. Originally Posted by tbone77494
That sounds like me. Once-Twice a month would do more but busy schedule and expense keep me from doing it as much as I'd like. Probably could do it more often bargain chasing, but I prefer one/ two great sessions over several rushed or unenthusiastic sessions. Plus because my schedule is pretty hectic I have to plan in advance. The build up to a session, most of the times a week + in advance, is a big part of the excitement for me.
about 2 times a month.
Pretty much any day that I get work release from prison.
Once or twice a month.
About once a week with a provider new to me, and usually once a week with my favorite.
tk3god nice photo. is she single? at times i can go twice a week. lately too busy. SO gets frisky about once a week(the current SO) my first wife became a recurrent virgin
Once or twice per month pending time and finances
More then casaul encounters but less then solo sessions with myself. When ever the mood is right. Maybe once a month?? I have more money then time, I guess thats a good problem to have.
2 to 3 times a year on a good year. My review was the last time and I'm long overdue. Not being able to drive has almost as much to do with it as finances.
2-3 per month... would do more but one of the ladies I visit puts a nice dent on my hobby budget but oh, she's so worth it!
On average once a month, Sometimes more or less depending on budget work,or other priorities.
Now I'm curious about the OP's job since you brought it up? When I was active, 5 or more times a week. Now I'm just an attention ho on an SOMB.
As long as my money permits, I have fun : )