The Most Awesome, Epic TFF Post Ever!

Originally Posted by Wakeuр
Wait...Gina, you think I was insulting HER???

There are butt ugly whores all over this city...I've made it very clear that they're not the problem...it's the braindead hobbyists who pay money to fuck them that are the problem. I've got no problem with her other than she's ugly, provider or not. My problem is how fucked up the hobbyists in this city are...which is what I said...

Why am I always so misunderstood?
Not even close. Not even funny. But I don't think it was meant to be.

Never have understood why some guys are so concerned about who other guys pay to see. If guys didn't see the less attractive providers, demand for the more attractive providers would go through the roof, along with their rates. We would be on a waiting list to see them.

So fellas, keep spreading that money around!
What I wonder is, are there guys out here who give that much of a shit what other guys say about their tastes or choices?

I didn't join up on this site because I wanted to hang with all the guys.
What I wonder is, are there guys out here who give that much of a shit what other guys say about their tastes or choices?

I didn't join up on this site because I wanted to hang with all the guys. Originally Posted by yardbird74
So true. couldnt have said it better myself.
If guys didn't see the less attractive providers, demand for the more attractive providers would go through the roof, along with their rates. We would be on a waiting list to see them.

So fellas, keep spreading that money around! Originally Posted by BFCjosh
This might be one of the worst takes on economics I have ever read. The concept is all wrong...just plain wrong. And the title sucks because there is nothing awesome, epic, or funny about anything in this thread.

Channeling my inner WU.
Wait...Gina, you think I was insulting HER???

There are butt ugly whores all over this city...I've made it very clear that they're not the problem...it's the braindead hobbyists who pay money to fuck them that are the problem. I've got no problem with her other than she's ugly, provider or not. My problem is how fucked up the hobbyists in this city are...which is what I said...

Why am I always so misunderstood? Originally Posted by Wakeuр
Y'all can click on the little blue arrow to get to the thread in question.
I thought it was fucking hilarious too...and a little sad too...
This is sad......just sad
This is sad......just sad Originally Posted by hornfreak
The OP is a complete bell-end, did you really think this thread was going to be anything more than a load of rubbish? .... Because that would be giving SF far too much credit...
The OP is a complete bell-end, did you really think this thread was going to be anything more than a load of rubbish? .... Because that would be giving SF far too much credit... Originally Posted by Valerie
Come now, Pumpkin ... It's terribly amusing for WU to admit that the whole time he was playing with his Barbie dolls, that he was really worried about what Ken was doing!
I was? Elucidate...
Epic? Nah. When will you guys realize there are some people you cannot insult, no matter how hard you try? WU is one of the immortals like it or not lol
I was? Elucidate... Originally Posted by Wakeuр
Why? ... Why Am I Always So Misunderstood?!
The OP is a complete bell-end, did you really think this thread was going to be anything more than a load of rubbish? .... Because that would be giving SF far too much credit... Originally Posted by Valerie
No need to stick up for me babe, I got this under control ... But I love you for it anyway
Some of you fucktards are entertained way too easily...ijs