asap.

I do the following baskets the most.

1. Baby shower -- 4 baby or 4 mom or both
2. Wedding shower
3. Birthday
4. Bachlerret
5. Bachler
6. Just Because

All baskets START at $30 and go from there depending on what all you are wanting in the basket.

I also do diaper cakes for baby showers ! ( if you dont know what this is please google it and you will find photos.

Here is a diaper wreth that i made for my sisters baby shower last week.

Ill have more photos to share soon !

The turn around time for all orders is 24 to 48 hours depending on what you would like.

Oh and guys remember your fav. ATF would enjoy a just becasue basket !

I can take cash or a green dot reload for payment
Good stuff! Good luck with your new business. I recently helped a neighbor get started doing the exact same thing. If you want any tips that seem to be working for her with sales let me know.
Great Idea! I will have to check out your website! Thanks for posting!
Hey Kaci,

CONGRATULATIONS!
I am so pleased (if you are) that you will be moving on to something new, and I wanted all of our "ECCIE FAMILY" to know how much you have meant to me in starting this whole thing up...you have been patient, kind, and thoughtful..honest...you are a great gal, and I just know you will succeed where ever you go! I would like stay in touch....just for advice, or if you know another gal that could be helpful please contact her about my happy ass! Darlin, I would love to fly out and meet you sometime just over lunch, have several drinks and laugh! Is is ok, to meet other providers or become friends with them? I don't know if that is really a good idea..or what!
Congrats and
Best Wishes!

Hi eccie family

As most of you know i will be retiring the first of the

year. I have been making gift baskets for quite

sometime now as well as planning parties. If any of you

would like to know more about what kinds of things

that i can make please pm me and ill get back to you

asap.

I do the following baskets the most.

1. Baby shower -- 4 baby or 4 mom or both
2. Wedding shower
3. Birthday
4. Bachlerret
5. Bachler
6. Just Because

All baskets START at $30 and go from there depending on what all you are wanting in the basket.

I also do diaper cakes for baby showers ! ( if you dont know what this is please google it and you will find photos.

Here is a diaper wreth that i made for my sisters baby shower last week.

Ill have more photos to share soon !

The turn around time for all orders is 24 to 48 hours depending on what you would like.

Oh and guys remember your fav. ATF would enjoy a just becasue basket !

I can take cash or a green dot reload for payment Originally Posted by Kaci Snow
Very cool! Best of luck to you!
Hey Amy my sweetness. Im glad things are working out for you. I would love to meet up with you sometime. I will still be on from time to time so your free to ask a way any time and ill do my best to answer it for ya !