Spa Locations ?

Does anyone know of a spa location that has already been built out, but didn't make it for some reason ?
I have a friend who wants to set up a shop. I believe she will be a good operator offering great legit massage as well as limited extras.
An actual spa or a sketchy strip mall with bars on the window and a table shower room?
This should be moved to Iso or business services forum. Why don't you also just check CL or work w a realtor to find a business/spa space for rent?
An actual spa or a sketchy strip mall with bars on the window and a table shower room? Originally Posted by tbone77494
Hey now....table shower is awesome, lols. I wish I could accommodate one at my in-call.
iirc, Vichy mason road closed.

Sadly,....NSI was converted to a chiropractic office.
Hey now....table shower is awesome, lols. I wish I could accommodate one at my in-call. Originally Posted by Victoria of Houston
I agree - I've enjoyed many a scrub down, occasionally with an Asian bush in lieu of a loofah. What's not to like. I just wanted him to be specific as a spa in the civie world and one on Eccie are quite different.
I agree - I've enjoyed many a scrub down, occasionally with an Asian bush in lieu of a loofah. What's not to like. Originally Posted by tbone77494
Asian bush loofah....you learn something new everyday.
a previously active location would already be built out and have some residual established traffic, whether it be the type of traffic she is looking for or not. On CL there may not be reference to this specific business. This is why I am posing the inquiry to the established field of mongers available here on this site.
Did you check vichy mason?

one i know on Richmond got converted to a Latina Clinica

xtc fountainview

check every location in this site....several are closed

http://carsatbrothels.tumblr.com/
Getting professional real estate advice is a great idea.

Call 713.884.3131 and ask for V. Ice, or stop by his office at 901 Bagby Houston, TX 77002. His team of professionals can tell you where all the recently vacated whorehouses are.
^^^^Did you just out french wolf turd???
such horse shit talking about the "vulnerability of women"
Vulnerable enough to buy themselves a Lexus and a Louis Vitton purse !!