with all respect lets have some fun with the missing 777

• CJ7
  • 03-17-2014, 10:29 AM
conspiracy theories abound, and conspiracy requires a certain amount of fear to help make it possible... heres mine

China.

the plane landed in China and is currently being transformed into a nuclear bomb transportation device ... China is crazy enough to do just that. They have no missiles capable of making it off the launch pad, they have the capability of hiding 239 passengers and luggage, cell phones etc, the capability of storing and hiding a 777, flying a 777, maintaining a 777, and transforming a 777 to carry a nuclear device to any destination within a 777's max range, including but not limited to the USA, the capability of bribing the pilots and crew, the capability of rendering the transponders and any locating devices inop, and more importantly China is by far the most critical of the investigation being carried out at present ... not one country is dissecting China, nor will they unless China allows them to.

China has the plane.
China is still mad because no one gave them the recipe for Condoleezza Rice.
Except that China owns airliners and doesn't need to go through something like this. This is a non state terrorist act.
China has missiles. They even have astronauts. They're not that crazy either. North Korea might have it. They'll fix it up and give it to Denis Rodman.

But I will give you an A for your imagination.
  • CJ7
  • 03-17-2014, 12:22 PM
Except that China owns airliners and doesn't need to go through something like this. This is a non state terrorist act. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
so does Iran

and North Korea
Except that China owns airliners and doesn't need to go through something like this. This is a non state terrorist act. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
Is that your theory?
  • CJ7
  • 03-17-2014, 01:54 PM
there isn't a right or wrong, just express your conspiracy theory whatever it is ..

there could be an anomaly like the Bermuda Triangle that took place
Here's a conspiracy theory from Russia:

http://www.whatdoesitmean.com/index1753.htm
I think China is using it as a pretext to invade Malaysia, trying to keep up with Russia tit for tat.
It probably crash landed somewhere in the South Pacific on an island that has some sort of unexplainable electromagnetic energy on it.

The survivors from flight 370 are now somehow working for this Government team (The Dharma Initiative) that's been on this island since the 70's trying to find a way to harness and possibly use this energy ....but so far they've been unsuccessful at it.

I think it is the first part of the Martian Invasion.
We better break out the Slim Whitman records.

► 0:44► 0:44
www.youtube.com/watch?v=684UFG52JNY
Sep 12, 2011 - Uploaded by rococotte
Indian Love Call in Mars Attacks! rococotteˇ14 videos ... Slim Whitman - Indian Love Call 1952 ...
  • CJ7
  • 03-17-2014, 03:56 PM
It probably crash landed somewhere in the South Pacific on an island that has some sort of unexplainable electromagnetic energy on it.

The survivors from flight 370 are now somehow working for this Government team (The Dharma Initiative) that's been on this island since the 70's trying to find a way to harness and possibly use this energy ....but so far they've been unsuccessful at it.

Originally Posted by JCM800

exactly !

snick
It's in Tibet and the passengers are being hostage by the Tibetan Liberation Army.

Fuck you China.
I'm still sticking with the UFO spiriting away a seed population to another planet because the earth will soon be inhabitable after JD Barleybrains instigates a nuclear war between Russia and the US over Crimea
Fuck all of you.

I've got it in my backyard.

Hah!