Obamacare - Tops 5 Million Enrolled on the exchanges

http://www.cnbc.com/id/101501133?__s...ollment%20tops Originally Posted by flghtr65

What ever you say or post, We know tho opposite is true.

And how many of those 5 million.. were the 7 million that HAD insurance policies, that Obamacare made the insurance companies cancel because they "didn't meet the requirements"? Or is this another Sebelius "I don't have that information Senator" moment?

. Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
This is what CNBC reported. You know who CNBC is right, they are the cable channel with the stock ticker running at the bottom. How is your IRA doing? Mine is doing quite well. Thanks President Obama for saving Wall Street and the Banks.
This is what CNBC reported. You know who CNBC is right, they are the cable channel with the stock ticker running at the bottom. How is your IRA doing? Mine is doing quite well. Thanks President Obama for saving Wall Street and the Banks. Originally Posted by flghtr65

What ever you and NBC say, we know the opposite is true...

. Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
Of course. You're a fucking idiot.

as long as you speak, people, will understand
Thanks President Obama for saving Wall Street and the Banks. Originally Posted by flghtr65
Lol! They OWN him!

This is what CNBC reported. You know who CNBC is right, they are the cable channel with the stock ticker running at the bottom. ... Originally Posted by flghtr65
CNBC just reported what some govt official told them. If you believe there are 5 million new paid private insurance policy holders who did not have private insurance last year, I've got a Malaysian 777 to sell you.

If would not surprise me that the DNC pulled out a play from Chicago politics to save face for Obama and were registering dead people.
If would not surprise me that the DNC pulled out a playbook from Chicago politics to save face for Obama and were registering dead people. Originally Posted by gnadfly
That's not too surprising. After all you are pretty damn gullible. Hell, you still believe there were WMD's in Iraq during the spring of 2003.

How stupid is that?
http://www.cnbc.com/id/101501133?__s...ollment%20tops Originally Posted by flghtr65

A bogus number. Most of these enrollments are just political. Do you actually think these serfs are going to pay anything? I don't think so.
  • CJ7
  • 03-18-2014, 01:23 PM
A bogus number. Most of these enrollments are just political. Do you actually think these serfs are going to pay anything? I don't think so. Originally Posted by slim deez

bogus?

feel free to present the actual numbers that YOU went to the trouble to collect and dispel the numbers posted ..

ready set GO !
HAHAHAHA...............wrong on sooo many levels........

........... Thanks President Obama for saving Wall Street and the Banks. Originally Posted by flghtr65
  • CJ7
  • 03-18-2014, 01:43 PM
HAHAHAHA...............wrong on sooo many levels........ Originally Posted by Whirlaway

yes they are aren't they?
The Troubled Asset Relief Bill was signed into law by Bush NOT Obama.

Obama didn't "save" the banks.
The best numbers are 6 million canceled insurance policies and 5 million signed up......that is a net loss of 1 million policies under Obamacare !

Failure no matter how you try to spin it.

bogus?

feel free to present the actual numbers that YOU went to the trouble to collect and dispel the numbers posted ..

ready set GO ! Originally Posted by CJ7