Malaysia 370: Until we get more information this has become mental masturbation

CNN is starting to put people on the air talking about the supernatural and alien abductions. So until we get some more concrete information this has become no more than mental masturbation. We are now finding out that countries (Thailand) have been holding back on data and that the pilot had a list of small, isolated runways on his simulator. So I am being vindicated every day but until it is found we are only going to get crumbs. I know masturbation is fun and we will probably continue (for some of you it is the only action you probably get) on other threads but it is what it is.

I guess you can always debate why Obama does not take the lead since we have the tech and assets. I suppose he doesn't want to embarrass a third world country by showing them up even if 239 lives were on the line.

Hey there CJ, high five!
  • CJ7
  • 03-18-2014, 11:38 AM
cj7....
maybe lady gaga will join the search....
http://www.nydailynews.com/entertain...icle-1.1725160 Originally Posted by CJ7
What ever else you want to say about her, she (Courtney Love) certainly looked good naked in that movie about the Penthouse publisher
  • CJ7
  • 03-18-2014, 01:25 PM
just pointing out the depth of interest in the missing plane ... I made no comment about her on a personal level
Miley's bus caught on fire is their a connection????
Is Zimmerman possibly involved?
Has JD been committed yet?
Yes, I suspected that at some point soon we would be seeing a self-congratulatory post from you even though there is zero reason to think you've been even close to right about anything on this issue. Oh, that and your obligatory "somehow Obama should get some blame for this"......no matter what the issue is.....good job Admiral. Dunce.

CNN is starting to put people on the air talking about the supernatural and alien abductions. So until we get some more concrete information this has become no more than mental masturbation. We are now finding out that countries (Thailand) have been holding back on data and that the pilot had a list of small, isolated runways on his simulator. So I am being vindicated every day but until it is found we are only going to get crumbs. I know masturbation is fun and we will probably continue (for some of you it is the only action you probably get) on other threads but it is what it is.

I guess you can always debate why Obama does not take the lead since we have the tech and assets. I suppose he doesn't want to embarrass a third world country by showing them up even if 239 lives were on the line.

Hey there CJ, high five! Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
It was the will of Allah.
Obama's fault?

OF COURSE IT IS!

Pity this fucker isn't around... He'd find it!

What ever else you want to say about her, she (Courtney Love) certainly looked good naked in that movie about the Penthouse publisher Originally Posted by Jewish Lawyer
You mean Hustler, right?
  • CJ7
  • 03-20-2014, 11:46 AM
Until we get more information this has become mental masturbation

and LL is in serious need of some KY, his tiny little brain has fuck blisters