Triva questions

Six Trivia Questions - How much history do you know.?.?.?

Be honest, it's kinda fun and revealing. If you don't know the answer make your best guess.

Answer all the questions (no cheating) before looking at the answers.

And no, the answers to these questions aren't all Barack Obama!

Who said it.?.?.?

1) "We're going to take things away from you on behalf of the common good."

A. Karl Marx B. Adolph Hitler C. Joseph Stalin D. Barack Obama E. None of the above

2) "It's time for a new beginning, for an end to government of the few, by the few, and for the few......

And to replace it with shared responsibility, for shared prosperity."

A. Lenin B. Mussolini C. Idi Amin D. Barack Obama E. None of the above

3) "(We).....can't just let business as usual go on, and that means something has to be taken away from some people."

A. Nikita Khrushev B. Josef Goebbels C. Boris Yeltsin D. Barack Obama E. None of the above

4) "We have to build a political consensus and that requires people to give up a little bit of their own ...

in order to create this common ground."

A. Mao Tse Dung B. Hugo Chavez C. Kim Jong Il D. Barack Obama E. None of the above

5) "I certainly think the free-market has failed."

A. Karl Marx B. Lenin C. Molotov D. Barack Obama E. None of the above

6) "I think it's time to send a clear message to what has become the most profitable sector in
(the) entire economy that they are being watched
."

A. Pinochet B. Milosevic C. Saddam Hussein D. Barack Obama E. None of the above

Scroll down for answers

Answers

(1) E. None of the above.

Statement was made by Hillary Clinton
6/29/2004

(2) E. None of the above.

5/29/2007

(3) E. None of the above.

6/4/2007

(4) E. None of the above.

6/4/2007

(5) E. None of the above.

6/4/2007

(6) E. None of the above.

9/2/2005

Want to know something scary.?.?.?

She may be the next president,if you don't forward this.!.!.!
"In the four years since the inspectors left, intelligence reports
show that Saddam Hussein has worked to rebuild his chemical and
biological weapons stock, his missile delivery capability, and his
nuclear program. He has also given aid, comfort, and sanctuary to
terrorists, including al Qaeda members. It is clear, however, that if
left unchecked, Saddam Hussein will continue to increase his capacity
to wage biological and chemical warfare, and will keep trying to
develop nuclear weapons."
- Sen. Hillary Clinton (D, NY), Oct 10, 2002
“We are the president.”
How come she wasn't a choice in the quiz ?
  • CJ7
  • 03-20-2014, 11:55 AM
How come she wasn't a choice in the quiz ? Originally Posted by i'va biggen

its a quiz for republicans, regardless the question the answer is Clinton

their next POTUS

their next POTUS Originally Posted by CJ7
Who will be your next POTUS?

Jim
  • CJ7
  • 03-20-2014, 01:50 PM
Who will be your next POTUS?

Jim Originally Posted by Mr MojoRisin

same as yours goober. Is that your stupid question for the day or is there more to follow?
I enjoy jabbing liberals as they lack a sense of humor. So much will happen it the future that no one has a handle on the who the next President will be. The only safe bet is that it won't be Joe Biden. Joe Biden is insurance that no one will shoot Obama.

their next POTUS Originally Posted by CJ7
The exact same thing can be said of the Democrats. Regardless of the question, their answer is Hillary. Or to be exact, "Mrs Bill Clinton".
same as yours goober. Is that your stupid question for the day or is there more to follow? Originally Posted by CJ7
No, Iam just clarifying your stupid reply by using the word "Their" in your last post. I don't think you realize just how stupid you look going around acting like you're so intelligent. Voting for Hillary Clinton is even dumber than voting for Obama, yet you'll scramble to the polls to do just that now won't ya genius.

Jim
  • CJ7
  • 03-20-2014, 02:47 PM
No, Iam just clarifying your stupid reply by using the word "Their" in your last post. I don't think you realize just how stupid you look going around acting like you're so intelligent. Voting for Hillary Clinton is even dumber than voting for Obama, yet you'll scramble to the polls to do just that now won't ya genius.

Jim Originally Posted by Mr MojoRisin

I voted for Obie in the second election to keep Willard out of office, as did more than one independent on this board, and depending who wins the republican nomination in 16, I'll vote for Clinton for the same reason.. unlike you and all the other morons that vote for a party regardless, I vote for the individual.

you're correct, you don't think... try it sometime
I enjoy jabbing liberals as they lack a sense of humor. So much will happen it the future that no one has a handle on the who the next President will be. The only safe bet is that it won't be Joe Biden. Joe Biden is insurance that no one will shoot Obama. Originally Posted by tucson
I enjoy idiot conservabots who claim to get their jollies by "jabbing liberals". You're kidding yourself if you think we give a shit what you think about Hillary Clinton or President Obama. We don't. You're not "jabbing" anybody and you're jerking yourself off by thinking you are.....but you keep telling yourself that if it makes you feel all smart, warm and fuzzy.
Gosh Tim I guess that proves my theory. No sense of humor. The ACA was the brain child of Mrs Clinton she will have to distance her self from it.
I enjoy idiot conservabots who claim to get their jollies by "jabbing liberals". You're kidding yourself if you think we give a shit what you think about Hillary Clinton or President Obama. We don't. You're not "jabbing" anybody and you're jerking yourself off by thinking you are.....but you keep telling yourself that if it makes you feel all smart, warm and fuzzy. Originally Posted by timpage
What about jabbing Chelsea Clinton? Do you enjoy this excerpt below?

"While much is known about Chelsea Clinton's mother-in-law, less well known is the fact that her father-in-law, Ed Mezvinsky, served in Congress in the 1970s, when he overcame the Nixon landslide to win a Congressional seat.

For a time he was the United States Ambassador to the United Nations Commission on Human Rights, but he yearned for elective office and sought the Democratic nomination for the U.S. Senate in 1980 but lost.

In 1988, Mezvinsky won the nomination to challenge Ed Preate for Attorney General. He focused a large part of his campaign on ethics. “I’m sick and tired,” he said, “of public officials abusing the public trust. We’re going to have to restore the integrity of our government that was envisioned when they decided to make this office independent.” Mezvinsky was later convicted of fraud.

According to TheModerateVoice.com, Mezvinsky was sentenced to 80 months in prison for his role in an "investment scheme," dubbed the "Nigerian advanced payment ponzi scheme" that ultimately robbed victims of $10 million. He was convicted of 31 of 69 charges, including mail and bank fraud, and served seven years in federal prison near Elgin Air Force Base in Florida."

Read more: http://www.irishcentral.com/news/pol...#ixzz2wXpfCl3B
Follow us: @IrishCentral on Twitter | IrishCentral on Facebook
I voted for Obie in the second election to keep Willard out of office, as did more than one independent on this board, and depending who wins the republican nomination in 16, I'll vote for Clinton for the same reason.. unlike you and all the other morons that vote for a party regardless, I vote for the individual.

you're correct, you don't think... try it sometime Originally Posted by CJ7
Oh really, you vote for the person not the party. Suppose you explain yourself a bit, just what do you expect out of Hillary Clinton as president? and furthermore just how bad do you think Romney would've been? Obama already had four years of total disaster why let him continue. No president in the last fifty years has deserved a second term. If you can't see the writing on the wall with Clinton then you're just simply blind.

Jim