VIDEO: WATCH LESBIAN ELLEN DEGENERES SUCK COCK !

Hater. Just another reason why old fat white republicans like you will soon go the way of the dinosaur. I read the other day that 61% of all Republicans and Republican leaners under the age of 30 favor gay marriage. Only 27% of the idiots like you (old) feel the same. Demographic trends aren't the only thing working against you and those who hate like you.
You are clueless what my position is on gay marriage.............

And Degeneres claiming Obamacare "is doing very very well" is sucking Obama's cock...........Obamacare is a failure. Obama hasn't delivered on any of his promises (which we now know were lies) !

You are fucking retard....................

You are fucking retard.................... Originally Posted by Whirlaway
Yes, I can tell from your characterization of Ellen DeGeneres in the subject title line that you are a huge admirer of gays and lesbians.

I'm glad that you're at least cognizant enough of how bad it looks that you are now trying to walk it back you hateful turd.
There is NO walkback................You can't tell jack shit...all you ever do is project your own moronic world view on others...................as usual you are clueless about most things................

You are a funny idiot...........getting pissed because I called Ellen Degeneres a lesbian..............

TrannyTim is letting his "man" crush on Degeneres show (wait, maybe it is Obama)......

Yes, I can tell from your characterization of Ellen DeGeneres in the subject title line that you are a huge admirer of gays and lesbians.

I'm glad that you're at least cognizant enough of how bad it looks that you are now trying to walk it back you hateful turd. Originally Posted by timpage
There is NO walkback................You can't tell jack shit...all you ever do is project your own moronic world view on others...................as usual you are clueless about most things................

You are a funny idiot...........getting pissed because I called Ellen Degeneres a lesbian.............. Originally Posted by Whirlaway
I'm not pissed. Keep quacking. Looks like you're the one with your panties in a wad.
Glad you are walking back your over-emotional reactions...............good little girl TrannyTim...
  • CJ7
  • 03-21-2014, 11:29 AM

You are a funny idiot...........getting pissed because I called Ellen Degeneres a lesbian..............

TrannyTim is letting his "man" crush on Degeneres show (wait, maybe it is Obama)...... Originally Posted by Whirlaway

you just wanted to post a pic of your daddy on tv so you could brag didn't you
That's some major sucking up going on......geesh.....
Hater. Just another reason why old fat white republicans like you will soon go the way of the dinosaur. I read the other day that 61% of all Republicans and Republican leaners under the age of 30 favor gay marriage. Only 27% of the idiots like you (old) feel the same. Demographic trends aren't the only thing working against you and those who hate like you. Originally Posted by timpage
You, CJ, and EVA all seem to confuse "gay marriage" with the gay lifestyle. One thread had someone say to perform a gay marriage over Fred Phelps. Can't you three see the difference? Being gay comes under that heading of being treated like any other person, it is a human right. Gay marriage is about extra special treatment and is a carnard.

Put these in your pocket (or pussy) for later usage;

Most conservatives do not believe (which is not hate) in gay marriage.

Most conservatives tolerate the gay life style but do not appreciate the in your face, our way or the highway, political campaign to normalize what is clearly a deviant life style.

By their words, democrats have shown that they care only about the votes/money and not the rights of gay people.
  • CJ7
  • 03-21-2014, 12:10 PM
You, CJ, and EVA all seem to confuse "gay marriage" with the gay lifestyle. One thread had someone say to perform a gay marriage over Fred Phelps. Can't you three see the difference? Being gay comes under that heading of being treated like any other person, it is a human right. Gay marriage is about extra special treatment and is a carnard.

Most conservatives tolerate the gay life style but do not appreciate the in your face, our way or the highway, political campaign to normalize what is clearly a deviant life style.

By their words, democrats have shown that they care only about the votes/money and not the rights of gay people. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn

I posted a pic of a toilet flushing and you associate that with gay marriage?

ok, if you insist.

By their words, democrats have shown that they care only about the votes/money and not the rights of gay people. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
+1

And Degeneres claiming Obamacare "is doing very very well" is sucking Obama's cock...........Obamacare is a failure. Obama hasn't delivered on any of his promises (which we now know were lies) !

You are fucking retard.................... Originally Posted by Whirlaway
Then you saying Putin is doing well you are sucking his dick.

Another "blithering" idiot who brings someone's name into a subject where they have not expressed a opinion. Other than Phelps and the republicans both feel the same way about gays.

Oh boy. This won't take long.

>>>>Being gay comes under that heading of being treated like any other person, it is a human right. Gay marriage is about extra special treatment and is a carnard.<<<<<

Admiral, arguing with you is like beating up your grandma or something.....do you see where you went wrong? The part about how gays should be treated like any other person? Except if they want to get married? You make my fucking point you dunce.