Why Not Admit the Truth?

Maybe black kids act out a little more than other kids, and their parents don't demand as much discipline? When your kid acts out in kindergarten, make him take responsibility, and don't blame the teachers - see if that works.

Here is another silly article on "disproportionate" discipline of black kids, along with the usual wailing and gnashing of teeth, and complaints about inadequate resources:

http://www.pbs.org/newshour/rundown/...ce-suspension/
Yes, indeed, why not? It gives you the opportunity to spew racial invective while trying to give the appearance of reasonableness. Quite the RWW trend these days. Kind of like your ridiculous sig line about diversity. It always amuses me to see Jew racists. You'd think with all the anti-Semitism in the world, you'd be the least likely to engage in the identical behavior that you constantly, endlessly and repetitively carp about.
  • CJ7
  • 03-21-2014, 11:26 AM
yeah Jewish Liar, tell the truth and move to Israel... you were moving to Israel weren't you ?.
I tend to think behavior is influenced by three main factors. Genetics, Environment and Experiences. These three things will shape the way we view the world and it manifests itself at a young age. Maybe Black kids act out more than White kids, not because they are inherently bad or disruptive or even less intelligent but primarily because of the way their lives unfold due to the impact of the three factors I mentioned. The clip below is the full movie of Boyz In The Hood. Just watch the beginning scenes of the kids walking to school.

http://youtu.be/br5r3vQPN8k

Jim
JL: How dare you post something factual. It's just not fair!
Yes, indeed, why not? It gives you the opportunity to spew racial invective while trying to give the appearance of reasonableness. Quite the RWW trend these days. Kind of like your ridiculous sig line about diversity. It always amuses me to see Jew racists. You'd think with all the anti-Semitism in the world, you'd be the least likely to engage in the identical behavior that you constantly, endlessly and repetitively carp about. Originally Posted by timpage

Did you just cut and paste a bunch of words together without reading them? If this is a some kind of reply to the OP it doesn't make any sense. I do see that you are a racist Timmie....again. What exactly is with liberals and Jewish people? You take their money, you want their votes, but you hate what they stand for or just hate them because they're Jewish. It almost sounds like some kind of religious hate but that can't be. Democrats profess to be agnostic at the best and atheist at the worst. Unless they are lying about that too. It seems that the liberals will lie about almost anything to get votes and money.

and that includes your little dog CJ.
Yes, indeed, why not? It gives you the opportunity to spew racial invective while trying to give the appearance of reasonableness. Quite the RWW trend these days. Kind of like your ridiculous sig line about diversity. It always amuses me to see Jew racists. You'd think with all the anti-Semitism in the world, you'd be the least likely to engage in the identical behavior that you constantly, endlessly and repetitively carp about. Originally Posted by timpage
Just because your kids acted out and received discipline in school doesn't mean you should hate every teacher and principal.
Do you live in Oak Cliff or South Dallas, by chance?
JL: How dare you post something factual. It's just not fair! Originally Posted by Zhivago52
They can't handle the truth!!
Did you just cut and paste a bunch of words together without reading them? If this is a some kind of reply to the OP it doesn't make any sense. I do see that you are a racist Timmie....again. What exactly is with liberals and Jewish people? You take their money, you want their votes, but you hate what they stand for or just hate them because they're Jewish. It almost sounds like some kind of religious hate but that can't be. Democrats profess to be agnostic at the best and atheist at the worst. Unless they are lying about that too. It seems that the liberals will lie about almost anything to get votes and money.

and that includes your little dog CJ. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
It is kind of amazing all the left wing hatred towards Israel these days...thanks for your post
  • CJ7
  • 03-21-2014, 01:06 PM
They can't handle the truth!! Originally Posted by Jewish Lawyer

you were moving to Israel weren't you Jewish Liar?
you were moving to Israel weren't you Jewish Liar? Originally Posted by CJ7
I did, faggot
Still have a condo there and I'm trying to talk the missus into moving back
  • CJ7
  • 03-21-2014, 02:21 PM
I did, faggot
Still have a condo there and I'm trying to talk the missus into moving back Originally Posted by Jewish Lawyer

sure you did, and a jewish lawyer living in highland park had a benefactor too

you're a liar.

end of story.
sure you did, and a jewish lawyer living in highland park had a benefactor too

you're a liar.

end of story. Originally Posted by CJ7
You're a faggot - old story
I did, faggot
Still have a condo there and I'm trying to talk the missus into moving back Originally Posted by Jewish Lawyer
why do you have to continue calling people faggot. Its so unbecoming an officer of the fucking court...
why do you have to continue calling people faggot. Its so unbecoming an officer of the fucking court... Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
I'm fucking retired!!!
I will only stop if it is embarrassing our people - fuck the bar.
If you suggest I stop, what would be a suitable insult for these cocksuckers around here?