LOIS LERNER (IRS): I FEAR FOR MY LIFE....

Damn straight, Obamazombies will NOT tolerate having the truth about coordination between the IRS and Team Obama exposed...

http://dailycaller.com/2014/03/04/lo...sight-hearing/
  • WTF
  • 03-05-2014, 08:47 AM
Damn straight, Obamazombies will NOT tolerate having the truth about coordination between the IRS and Team Obama exposed...

http://dailycaller.com/2014/03/04/lo...sight-hearing/ Originally Posted by Whirlaway
Me thinks the threats on her life came from Tea Turkeys...
It got downright nasty at the hearings this morning, when Ms Lerner once again invoked her 5th Amendment Rights.

CHairman Issa simply stated that there was no use in continuing, and hammered the proceedings closed.

Rep Elijah Cummins erupted in protest, saying he had a statement, Issa just shut his mic off.

Everybody knows that what Cummins was up to, his "statement" would have been nothing but Ms Lerner's testimony, sort of a back door way of letting her have her say without any cross examination, or worse, fear of incriminating herself.

Issa, right or wrong, was having none of it. Cummins went ballistic, which in my opinion he had every right to, being the ranking Democrat on that committee allows him to speak.

High stakes drama.
Actually he was wrong. As Issa said, opening statements had already been given. Cummings was out of line.

I imagine that Lerner is afraid. She knows too much and the left has a habit of making problems like her disappear.
Looks like Issa's investigation isn't going anywhere without her testimony.
I just saw the video. Cummings said he had a question. Even though Issa had already adjourned the hearing, he asked "What is your question?" Then Cummings started giving a statement, not a question. That's when Issa walked out and left Cummins shouting into a dead microphone.

If Cummings had to make a statement after the hearing was adjourned, he could have done so outside to reporters. Instead he chose to be a drama queen in order to make it look like Issa cut him off.

http://dailycaller.com/2014/03/05/cu...hearing-video/
Looks like Issa's investigation isn't going anywhere without her testimony. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
The investigation on her is done. She knows it. That's why the "5th"!

Her testimony is icing ... her cake is cooked.
I just saw the video. Cummings said he had a question. Even though Issa had already adjourned the hearing, he asked "What is your question?" Then Cummings started giving a statement, not a question. That's when Issa walked out and left Cummins shouting into a dead microphone.

If Cummings had to make a statement after the hearing was adjourned, he could have done so outside to reporters. Instead he chose to be a drama queen in order to make it look like Issa cut him off.

http://dailycaller.com/2014/03/05/cu...hearing-video/ Originally Posted by lustylad
Yeah I saw that too. Cummings prides himself on kicking shit off in the wrong direction, Issa on the other hand needs to grow some balls, He should have told Cummings flat out the meeting was adjourned and he doesn't answer questions he only asks them. Lerner on the other hand has been getting off to easily, someone needs to jerk a knot in her ass and stop playing patty cake with that stupid bitch.

Jim
Lerner on the other hand has been getting off to easily, someone needs to jerk a knot in her ass and stop playing patty cake with that stupid bitch. Originally Posted by Mr MojoRisin
Patience. It's an ill wind that blows no good.

It's "Lets Make A Deal" time.
Looks like Issa's investigation isn't going anywhere without her testimony. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Wrong, little eva... The reason her attorney is proffering what she knows in return for immunity is because her subordinates are starting to flip on her... they're digging up emails where lerner refers to the tea parties as "dangerous"... she should have cut a deal before they find a smoking gun...

This is major league corruption. Democrats think if you don't like what the Supreme Court decides (Citizens United) it is fair play to use federal agencies such as the IRS to undermine the decision! That's outrageous. And they have the chutzpah to call it a "non-scandal" and claim there is not a "smidgen" of corruption. I agree it's not a smidgen. It REEKS of corruption.
Wrong, little eva... The reason her attorney is proffering what she knows in return for immunity is because her subordinates are starting to flip on her... they're digging up emails where lerner refers to the tea parties as "dangerous"... she should have cut a deal before they find a smoking gun...

This is major league corruption. Democrats think if you don't like what the Supreme Court decides (Citizens United) it is fair play to use federal agencies such as the IRS to undermine the decision! That's outrageous. And they have the chutzpah to call it a "non-scandal" and claim there is not a "smidgen" of corruption. I agree it's not a smidgen. It REEKS of corruption. Originally Posted by lustylad

Steady on little laddie Issa does not give a shit about her he is going after Obie, and without her testimony he is fucked.
It appears that if Lerner testified honestly, Obama would be shown to have committed an impeachable offense. I have no doubt she fears for her life.
It appears that if Lerner testified honestly, Obama would be shown to have committed an impeachable offense. I have no doubt she fears for her life. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
Obama is unimpeachable, as I'm sure you know.
Patience. It's an ill wind that blows no good.

It's "Lets Make A Deal" time. Originally Posted by LexusLover
Iam so out of patience. It's so disgusting to watch how these people dance around the issues, refuse to answer questions. The committee seems to take no for an answer to easily. They already know what they are dealing with. They need to put some pressure on these "Jack asses" that constantly snub the whole system.

Jim
Steady on little laddie Issa does not give a shit about her he is going after Obie, and without her testimony he is fucked. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
So you are admitting this goes all the way to the White House, little eva?

How about a Watergate analogy? Are you saying Lois Lerner is the Howard Hunt/G. Gordon Liddy/James McCord of IRS-gate?