Encounter: Amazing Angela

Dude. I said I stand corrected. And have no ill will towards cicis shop. Just not for me.
Wow Tbone!! Relax bro, hope CiCi is paying you nicely for all the lobbying your doing for her shop lmao.
Dude. I said I stand corrected. And have no ill will towards cicis shop. Just not for me. Originally Posted by Dweezle22
I got it Dweezle. I was just answering the previous question about pricing. I suppose my comment about expectations of being the only customer was unnecessary. My apologies Brother.
Wow Tbone!! Relax bro, hope CiCi is paying you nicely for all the lobbying your doing for her shop lmao. Originally Posted by HDrider18
Haha. Man don't I wish. I'm sorry you see my sharing information with my fellow mongers as lobbying. Personally I always appreciate other mongers sharing information on this site.
Haha. Man don't I wish. I'm sorry you see my sharing information with my fellow mongers as lobbying. Personally I always appreciate other mongers sharing information on this site. Originally Posted by TBoneFkr
While I appreciate TBone's information and enthusiam, I have to admit it is starting to come off as overpromotion, while any comments or reviews that aren't glowing seem to be met with a rebuke. I too enjoy Cici and her crew, but there are things that I and others have expressed concern with ... doesn't mean we don't like her or the establishment, but just things that might come into play when making a decision. That being said, I still appreciate TB's reviews and don't mean this as an attempt to silence anyone ... who knows, maybe he has a way to share these concerns with Cici so that her shop improves and continues to flourish for us all to enjoy.
Marcham thank you for sharing your opinion. I truly don't mean to come off negatively or to "over promote" Cici and company. I do really like her and consider her to be an ATF. She is receptive to constructive criticism and I have shared everyone's concerns with her. She actually appreciates the feedback both positive and negative and is trying to address concerns people have shared. Maybe I'm a bit over enthusiastic but I'm just really thrilled to have the level of talent and service she brings here in ABQ. Saves me a few trips to Arizona and Florida every year if she is successful and stays here. Anyways I will continue to share information about Cici and others as I believe this is the purpose of this and other sites. I truly enjoy the discourse on this site and I strive to be respectful of others and their opinions. If I seem to be promoting Cici, well hell yeah! Nothing like it in ABQ and never has been as far as I'm aware. Anyways monger on Brothers.
Well said Marcham!! Enjoy brothers!!