An apology to Kaylen

I have seen Kaylen a few times and she has Said several times that she thought that I didn't like her. I said that wasn't true. She insisted that I had said some things in a few posts that indicated that I actually disliked her. Finally, after hearing this a few times, I looked through some of my posts. Well, she was right! there were a couple of posts that I should NOT have made! The funny thing is that I died NOT intend for the posts to sound like I disliked her- that was really not my intent. I won't dredge up the posts- I will just apologize for posting while my head was up my ass!!!

Anyway, MY APOLOGIES TO KAYLEN!!! I did NOT mean to sound like I do not like her, because I do like her- I just posted a good review of her (I think to her surprise!). She is one of the VERY best at what she does!

Nycalcharlie2003
Well you have to be careful what you say in a post. Because in this one you said you died.

....Sorry, Just giving you a hard time since this was about how people interpret things.
So, I'm assuming you said those things in an open forum and not in the ROS or in the Men's area.