I NEED HELP PLEASE 911

I am on broke down on I 35 South service Rd at the Travis County line. Heading to S,A.with my puppy and my cousin. It is already 5 PM and I desprately could use some help. Either a tow truck or tow chain and someone with me ganic experience and tools.
Are you looking to barter now or are you offering cash for help?
I can do either or both it don't matter I just need help
I am still here on the side of the road. 2.5 hrs now and only person has stopped and he gave us water and left.
Unfortunately I was in my motorcycle and stuck in traffic when I noticed two females in a maroon convertible on the side of the road and wished I could help but no tools in my crotch rocket, good luck.
Austin has a free on road help call next time its called hero
If you are ever in trouble there is:

HERO program- free roadside offered by TxDot
https://www.mobilityauthority.com/pr.../programs/HERO

Also there is a number on the back of all Texas issued driver licenses you can call.
AAA membership is also a pretty good deal. Don't leave home without it.
I am on broke down on I 35 South service Rd at the Travis County line. Heading to S,A.with my puppy and my cousin. It is already 5 PM and I desprately could use some help. Either a tow truck or tow chain and someone with me ganic experience and tools. Originally Posted by Maxxi Roxx
Hi Maxxi,

I'm just seeing this topic. Please let us know that you're alright.

Hope that you got some help.

Best regards.
Elisabeth
I am on the road to SA. You probably are not still there, but if you are, post again. Otherwise, I hope you got help and made it to your destination. Have a nice weekend.
I had that happen to me 2mnths ago, thermostat housing broke while driving on the highway.. I just called a tow truck company,but hope you made it off safe, dear..
Hope you're OK, but putting out an SOS on ECCIE Austin Sandbox probably did not get you a timely response.

Kinda reminds me of a couple of summers ago in San Antonio, there was flash flooding, young (stoopid) man in a jacked up dualie king cab drove around the barricade into the flood waters. Well, those oversized expensive tires just acted like innertubes on the Guadalupe and turned that pick-em-up shiny side down and dirty side up.

The young man chose to spend his last moments livestreaming his drowning on Facebook live rather than calling 911 with an approximate location.

Fire rescue had to figure out from his last transmitted cell call where he attempted crossing, found his body still in his beloved pick em up, holding his beloved cell phone about a mile downstream.

Never occurred to him to call 911, get his stoopid ass out of the truck, and swim for it. Getting a cyber pity party on Facebook was more important.

There's an old saying, "You can't fix stoopid."

I hope you got to your destination safely. There's a time when calling 911 is the best choice. They can send roadside assistance.
Hope you are okay Maxxi Roxx, hope everything worked out. Safe travels