City: Dallas
State: Texas
Email Address: N/A
URL / Website: N/A
Activities: See ROS
Hair Length and Color: Long Black pulled Back
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Korean
Physical Description: Small but smokin' body with some nice MM C cups. Maybe 4'9"?
Recommendation: Not only No, but FUCK NO!!!
Man that really sounds like an awful time. Now we know why it’s called Blue Spa:

Foxy must be burned out something bad. I’ve only seen her in passing and the pics on the other board, but she looks mid to late 30s to me.
Man that really sounds like an awful time. Now we know why it’s called Blue Spa:

Foxy must be burned out something bad. I’ve only seen her in passing and the pics on the other board, but she looks mid to late 30s to me. Originally Posted by BigBamboo
I think she is.

Foxy must be burned out something bad. I’ve only seen her in passing and the pics on the other board, but she looks mid to late 30s to me. Originally Posted by BigBamboo
Having seen her myself I can confirm the age is correct. (thirties) The pics on the other board were taken ten years ago.

However, she is very pretty and she treated me very well.
I was this close to leaving her with blue balls last week after we cut the FS short due to her (apparently) aching dry vag -- she gave me the saddest handjob before I stopped her and had her lay on top of me while I finished the job myself.

Some guys may still want to roll the dice on her after reading some of the positive reviews, but I'm telling you, if you're going to Blue, there are sure things there, no need to risk your hard earned money on a flakey one.
So many polarized reviews on her that it really makes me wonder if the really good ones are just promoters. Basically the consensus is that either shes amazing or terrible. Seems to risky, one would think these kinds of things would impact business thus incentivizing her to provide better service, maybe she just doesnt care lol.
I went Blue on June 27th, it's been a while, my last visit blue was in 2014
i met Hot but she wasn't hot enough.
mamasang keep pushing when we went shower. i was mad.
What a horrible experience, mamasang keep asking hurry up, next customer waiting for a shower room. damn, i took less than 5 minutes in shower room.
also Hot looks tired, she did service mechanically.
I was really disappointed.
I went Blue on June 27th, it's been a while, my last visit blue was in 2014
i met Hot but she wasn't hot enough.
mamasang keep pushing when we went shower. i was mad.
What a horrible experience, mamasang keep asking hurry up, next customer waiting for a shower room. damn, i took less than 5 minutes in shower room.
also Hot looks tired, she did service mechanically.
I was really disappointed. Originally Posted by jkc7594
you look like you are deliberately "piling on".. this thread is about Foxy, and Hot is not at Blue Spa, she is at Nagoya.

I saw Foxy today, and she was outstanding. a shaky "first inning", much like a starting Pitcher in Baseball who walks 2 batters to open the game, but finds his groove, and is unhittable the final 4-5 innings. Foxy had 5-6 minutes of shakiness, around 4 minutes of finding her groove...

and 50 of the Grooviest Fucking Spa minutes I have ever had.. whatever complaints anyone had, are largely over, judging from today's session. Focus on her beauty, her body, her rock and roll fucking. you have a point about the busy shower, but unfortunately that was diminished by left field criticism of a girl who left Blue some time ago.
Foxy is a looker, but performance is not good.
you look like you are deliberately "piling on".. this thread is about Foxy, and Hot is not at Blue Spa, she is at Nagoya.

I saw Foxy today, and she was outstanding. a shaky "first inning", much like a starting Pitcher in Baseball who walks 2 batters to open the game, but finds his groove, and is unhittable the final 4-5 innings. Foxy had 5-6 minutes of shakiness, around 4 minutes of finding her groove...

and 50 of the Grooviest Fucking Spa minutes I have ever had.. whatever complaints anyone had, are largely over, judging from today's session. Focus on her beauty, her body, her rock and roll fucking. you have a point about the busy shower, but unfortunately that was diminished by left field criticism of a girl who left Blue some time ago. Originally Posted by Chung Tran
Glad you had a good time, Chung. She’s a good gal, it just didn’t work for us. It was more to miscommunication than anything else.
Maybe if you are the first dick of the day it's different. My issue, aside from her aversion to bring touched, was that everything I did to her with my average dong made her wince, and her vag was bone dry, she seemed used up by 12:30 in the afternoon. I am not discounting the glowing reviews, she just seems extremely hit or miss. Sounds like when she hits,she really hits, you have to catch her in the right mood apparently.