URL / Website: https://home.ourhome2.net/member.php?122720-Latinas-vip
City: Houston
State: Texas
Address: Westchase
Activities: Bbbj bls doggy Missionary cof/cob
Hair Length and Color: Brown/ blonde highlights just past the shoulders
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Hispanic
Physical Description: 5”5ish, huge MMs 120lb Colombian with nice smooth tan skin. She seems skinnier in person than picture. Body = 9, face = 1 😩
Recommendation: Yes
Face = 1?

Ouch!
Thanks

This is the scale I use.
Now I'm fairly sure she's not a 1 on this scale, but you guys are still looking for I-10 Melissa. So how bad on this scale anyone?
The point to take home is that her face defffff dont match her body lol. Too rough for me to repeat but like the op i blasted on her face and rolled. Good service though. Fia didnt even flinch lol

This is the scale I use.
Now I'm fairly sure she's not a 1 on this scale, but you guys are still looking for I-10 Melissa. So how bad on this scale anyone? Originally Posted by Dorian Gray
DG thanks! Useful. I may use your scale too, eliminates some bias.
So.. I’ve been lurking about. I’ve been gone a long time but I’ve been considering a small return. Seems like there have been some change since my time. But DAMN I want to thank Dorian G for the < / = 10 photo chart!!! It Was my almost-spit-out-my-coffee moment!!! Thanks dude!

Regards,
LnH
Wrapping this in private tags just to be on the safe side.

• nile
  • 03-02-2022, 11:27 AM
Lol that chart is wrong. It needs to start at minus 3 and go down so therefore she is still a 1 lol.

Last girl on 8 looks better than most the girls on 9. 🤷🏼♂️