BDD got my moneys worth

8/2/23
3p
Went to Baby Dolls Dallas, there wasn’t really much talent walking the floor today. Luckily, one stood out, a small Cuban named M****. She was probably 5’1, in shape, long dirty blonde hair, with MM D’s, and said she was 24. I would’ve guessed she was 18, but I’ll believe 24. Like all other Cubans, she was very handsy with me, grabbing at my junk. She turned around and pulled my face into her ass, as I licked her ass, she turned around and started jacking me off. I pulled her down close, she gave me a Russian, and I went to town on those tits. She jumped on my lap, continued to jack me off and she let me finger her. During this time her phone kept going off, so she stopped, told me she had to text her mom (which was awkward). And because of that, she gave me a free dance. All and all, wasn’t bad, 4 songs, Jo to completion and got to finger her, all for $60. I’m a sucker for Latinas so I’m biased when I say she was the best looking one there.
  • stpam
  • 08-03-2023, 11:12 AM
For $60 with the prettiest girl there? I find that hard to believe.
Why is the reviewer's account disabled?
I bet it's because of how he posted the review. Not proper procedure? I'm not sure though I just joined.
disabled on his hundredth post...

nice
does disabled mean they themselves shut off their account or is it the same as banned by a mod?