URL / Website: https://www.babydolls.com/
City: Dallas
State: Texas
Address: 10250 Shady Trail, Dallas, TX 75220
Activities: FIV, fia, lfk, bj
Hair Length and Color: Brown, past shoulders
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Brown hair, too much makeup but cute and great body - natural DD, firm ass
[ROS][B] Had a dream I went to BDs at lunch to chill for a little. Sat upstairs to see what talent was around. Turned down several Cubans that don’t play hard. B, in her very expensive car, came to say hello. I immediately noticed her bug naturals and I was hooked. Started with a dance and she had no limits as my hands went anywhere and into any spot I wanted with no resistance. Once my fingers were soaked, they got into that ass easier. B said let’s go get a bottle, the little head immediately said yes and off we went. Once in that area some lfk then B got in low rider mode and said hello to the little head, greeting him up and down with her mouth saying hello until he gave a nice welcome back, some napkins and the batter left her mouth. Things continued and I returned the favor by getting my hands completely soaked. A fun time but not cheap - 160 for the access and 500 for the time together. Great dream but hard on the wallet. s
  • rcusa
  • 08-25-2023, 07:46 PM
"Expensive," yes.
"Ride," apparently not.
But good for you, having a fun time.