favorite fast food restaurants

I went to wendy's just a while ago and when I finally got up to the register I had to repeat my order about 3 or 4 times. They got it right but still................

Are there fast food restaurant that you like the best? Care to share?
  • ztonk
  • 01-10-2010, 09:21 PM
Freebirds!

(OK, not your typical definition for "fast food" but you can keep it pretty healthy. My secret crush is still McDonald's french fries, though.)
My favorite fast food joint of all time would have to be In-n-Out, back from when I lived in California. They don't have 'em here in Texas though, and nothing is quite the same.

These days it's Whataburger, Wendy's, or of course, Taco Bell. Did you see that they're pitching a "Taco Bell Diet" now?
  • Mokoa
  • 01-10-2010, 11:42 PM
Steak 'n Shake
Fast food is the devil! Stay away from it! That's what I'm resolving (or trying) to do in 2010, if you don't have time to eat right, eat a banana and an apple or something instead of fast food.
I like Taco Bueno or Taco Cabana. If I had to choose one, though, probably the former since it's easier to find one around.

Elisabeth
I have to agree with Shmafty, In-n-out burger is awesome. I also think P.Terry's is right up there with In-n-out. I am hungry now.
something about whataburger ketchup... its the bomb!

carl jr's is good too....
Freebirds! Originally Posted by ztonk
Yep, yep. Can get really healthy takeout there, that still tastes awesome.
Whataburger all the way.
P. Terry's! If I'm going to eat a cheeseburger, it's going to be from P. Terry's.
P. Terry's! If I'm going to eat a cheeseburger, it's going to be from P. Terry's. Originally Posted by Austin Liv
I Love P. Terry's!!!! Great Burger
and if u go to san antonio anytime........ try out chris madrids....... awesome burgers!
I'd have to say Fran's on S.Congress is my favorite burger. Yes the place is kinda dumpy but the burgers are so good.