Encounter: Sun Body Works

User ID: Sam Sung
Date: 06/09/2024
Name: LuLu
Phone: 412-506-0780
Email Address: N/a
URL (Profile or Bio Page): https://nicelocal.com/pennsylvania/b...sun_bodyworks/
City: Jefferson Hills
State: Pennsylvania
Address: 1501 Route 51, Suite 2, Jefferson Hills PA 15025
Appointment Type: Incall
Activities: Massage, ROS
Duration of Encounter: 30 minutes
Hair Length and Color: Black, shoulder length
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: 5 feet tall, wore tiny shorts and sexy looking top, hard to communicate with.
Recommendation: Yes
Originally Posted by Loopiepaus64
Oh yes listen to the operator, he knows everything!
Oh yes listen to the operator, he knows everything! Originally Posted by Ampaddict92
Frankly, it's not like it was a hard thing to figure out. But I thought that you were the guy that knew everything. But obviously I was wrong you can't even get my
name right!
😂🤣😂🤣😂
I got it right Big Daddy Joe alias The Operator ( Mr Know it all) quit trying to give people stupid advice !!!!!
I got it right Big Daddy Joe alias The Operator ( Mr Know it all) quit trying to give people stupid advice !!!!! Originally Posted by Ampaddict92

Stupid advice?
What advice have I given that was stupid? And yes I will answer to Mr. Know it all, or Big Daddy Joe, but not the operator!
It would serve to reason that a woman cannot take a week off from her job just because some monger wants it that way!
So please do tell, what advice did I give that was wrong?
And why are you harassing me?
It’s the way you answered the other gentleman in a condescending way ( typical operator fashion) . Nobody else answered back like the way you did!
It’s the way you answered the other gentleman in a condescending way ( typical operator fashion) . Nobody
else answered back like the way you did! Originally Posted by Ampaddict92
Really?
Perhaps people should understand that these girls are working for themselves to make money. They are really not there for our pleasure.
The two just happen to coincide.
The guy that made the statement wouldn't be able to make a living missing a week every month that is if he holds a job.
Not to mention he would shortly be fired.
I thought it was a silly statement
to make.
That will get you some condesention.