penthouse

owner was arrested last friday night at his strip club around 1030 pm as police arrived and were going to do some surprise looking around and the owner kept trying push them away after 3 requests to stop he got nabbed for police interference and some othe things had just read this in a nf paper on tuesday
Does Rudan own all the clubs in the falls ?
Does Rudan own all the clubs in the falls ? Originally Posted by cravenmorehead
The Downer, Seductions and the Penthouse. The Rudans own Mademoiselles and 24K Gold, but lease out the management rights.
The Downer, Seductions and the Penthouse. The Rudans own Mademoiselles and 24K Gold, but lease out the management rights. Originally Posted by jokacz
That's what I thought , attended a Sundowner golf tournament one time and they gave out Rudan Enterprises T shirts , gave a size small to my friends father and he wore it proudly not knowing the story behind it.
For once, I sympathize with Rudan. LE has been doing this to all of the clubs in the area recently. I was in one of them a few weeks ago and it was very intimidating. The girls were really uptight and the mood quite unpleasant. They were there for well over an hour. And for little reason. The clubs are very strict lately about making sure girls have their licenses in order. This is just harassment.

Are there elections coming soon to Ontario also?
Its an election year.