Odumbo's hypocrisy knows no bounds:

Before his current partisan stance to grant veritable amnesty to millions of illegals, Odumbo said this:

“[T]here’s no denying that many blacks share the same anxieties as many whites about the wave of illegal immigration flooding our Southern border—a sense that what’s happening now is fundamentally different from what has gone on before...

”Not all these fears are irrational...

The number of immigrants added to the labor force every year is of a magnitude not seen in this country for over a century .... If this huge influx of mostly low-skill workers provides some benefits to the economy as a whole—especially by keeping our workforce young, in contrast to an increasingly geriatric Europe and Japan—it also threatens to depress further the wages of blue-collar Americans and put strains on an already overburdened safety net.

“Native-born Americans suspect that it is they, and not the immigrant, who are being forced to adapt ...

“And if I’m honest with myself, I must admit that I’m not entirely immune to such nativist sentiments. When I see Mexican flags waved at pro-immigration demonstrations, I sometimes feel a flush of patriotic resentment. When I’m forced to use a translator to communicate with the guy fixing my car, I feel a certain frustration.”

So wrote Senator Odumbo in his 2006 autobiography, The Audacity of Hope: Thoughts on Reclaiming the American Dream.
"Odumbo's hypocrisy knows no bounds"

With all due respect .... that is very old news. Recent revelations have confirmed so.
SNORT....SPAM... jeez.
Obammy says lie to 'em and feed'em bullshit. They (the voters) will fall for it every time !
Obammy says lie to 'em and feed'em bullshit. They (the voters) will fall for it every time ! Originally Posted by rioseco
Where did he say that, dipshit?
Where did he say that, dipshit? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

Assup King of the Dipshits

He said during taped interviews but in plain English.
He usually doesnt use the slang talk in full sentences in public.
I'll admit taking liberty with that part for adjective pupose.
The statement he made was directed at ALL the lying liberals (like yourself) who happened to lose in their latest re-election bid.

Assup King of the Dipshits

He said during taped interviews but in plain English.. Which taped interviews? How about linking to those taped interviews.

He usually doesnt use the slang talk in full sentences in public.. So this was an imaginary statement he didn't make, yet it was in a taped interview.

I'll admit taking liberty with that part for adjective pupose.. What does that even mean? Oh, you made the shit up.

The statement he made was directed at ALL the lying liberals (like yourself) who happened to lose in their latest re-election bid. . Again, please LINK to the "statement he made."
Originally Posted by rioseco
So no, he didn't say that. You did.

You really need to put some thought into your intellectually challenged pronouncements. This is why YOUR team has so many wek links...

Ignorant fuck.
Obammy says lie to 'em and feed'em bullshit. They (the voters) will fall for it every time ! Originally Posted by rioseco
+1

Odumbo and his mendacious minions repeatedly lied and told people, without qualification, that they could keep their insurance if they liked it.

Where did he say that, dipshit? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
"You do what you need to do to win," Odumbo, October 20, 2014.

So no, he didn't say that. You did.

You really need to put some thought into your intellectually challenged pronouncements. This is why YOUR team has so many wek links...

Ignorant fuck. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
SNICK!