URL / Website: www.kfestival.net
City: Dallas
State: Texas
Address: Near 635 and 35E
Activities: DFK, BBBJ, Tit play, DATY, FS
Hair Length and Color: Long, straight brown
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: Cute like the girls in her pictures, a bit more thick and she actually has an ass. Not tiny petite like many Koreans but very attractive. B cup bolt ons.
Recommendation: Yes
Can not go wrong with Abby!

Can not go wrong with Abby!

Originally Posted by Ghostrider
In total agreement. Abby is the best and rest are …
I would promote her for free (unlike someone(s))
shes good. but the service is the same as it was at lovely angels, only more expensive by 100 bucks.
shes good. but the service is the same as it was at lovely angels, only more expensive by 100 bucks. Originally Posted by B.Wayne

Dude, since January of 2021, name me 2 things that haven't gone way up in price.

The market allows it. I hobby less as a result. When things were cheap life was good.

Elections have consequences is what one genius told us 12 years ago.
internet bill hasnt gone up. and sams club membership fees. happy?

the studios already raised rates TWICE within last year. they used to be 220, then raised to 260, then settled at 280, now the studios except for lovely angels want a extra 100 bucks. La is still 280.
internet bill hasnt gone up. and sams club membership fees. happy?

the studios already raised rates TWICE within last year. they used to be 220, then raised to 260, then settled at 280, now the studios except for lovely angels want a extra 100 bucks. La is still 280. Originally Posted by B.Wayne
Wait. They will go up.

Quit bitchin if you don't like it.
Wait. They will go up.

Quit bitchin if you don't like it. Originally Posted by onlyAMPs4menow
?
All average men will be bitchin until it goes back to $200. Like 2 years ago.

Everyone will be bitchin if our money pays for little promoters and they get raises.
Is she the same A by who used to be at Lovely Angels?
Is she the same A by who used to be at Lovely Angels? Originally Posted by explorer16
Yes she is
shes good. but the service is the same as it was at lovely angels, only more expensive by 100 bucks. Originally Posted by B.Wayne
MAKE ME

you didnt say things that WILL go up, you said name two things that havnt gone up.

if you dont like what i have to say, dont post. its a valid point, and if you cant see that then maybe youre a promoter. I may post about that topic more often now, that i know it makes some boys sensitive. It aint about rising cost, its about the cost already rose and there is an attempt to rise the cost more without anything extra, and the fact that lovely angels can do it without raising rates means the other studios dont have to raise theirs. keep promoting if you dont see anything wrong with that. and ill keep posting the fact on every Abby review that gets bumped by promoters.

Wait. They will go up.

Quit bitchin if you don't like it. Originally Posted by onlyAMPs4menow

Originally Posted by drew71
spit the truths kim, dont take any shits from anyone.

?
All average men will be bitchin until it goes back to $200. Like 2 years ago.

Everyone will be bitchin if our money pays for little promoters and they get raises. Originally Posted by AsianP