URL / Website: www.theasianstars.net
City: Provider Heaven
State: Texas
Address: Provider Blvd
Activities: GFE
Hair Length and Color: About shoulder blades in length/black
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: Attractive face. D cup. Shapely body that is around 5'2" without 5 inch heels. Small patch.
Recommendation: Yes
I’m having trouble deciding who to see first of the new girls with Asian Stars. Paige is on top from pictures alone. How is her English.
Her English is good. We communicated well.
Ok cool. Thanks for the info! I think I may end up seeing Paige first.. unless reviews for the other two show up and change my mind.
Nice review
New
New Originally Posted by MrMing88
much appreciated!
The AS Website DOES NOT have a "Paige" it has a PAGIE. At KFEST There was pics that had PAIGE/PAGIE for the same girl.
Thanks for the review. I was waiting for one before deciding to see her. Def on my TDL
The AS Website DOES NOT have a "Paige" it has a PAGIE. At KFEST There was pics that had PAIGE/PAGIE for the same girl. Originally Posted by marvel21
I stand corrected on name but not on review.
Nice review
Originally Posted by txcasper
I think your getting it mixed up here. KFest Paige is different then the AS Paige
I think your getting it mixed up here. KFest Paige is different then the AS Paige Originally Posted by BabyComeBack
How? Since there is NO "PAIGE" in the AS website at the time of this comment. There is a Pagie.
I don't think there is a "Pagie" anywhere. I previously inquired about "Pagie" at KFest and the booker texted back Paige. Prob misspelled it on the website, both are prob Paige. But I'm sure they'll answer to both, lol
Booker texted me Paige. I know the website is Pagie.
Thanks for the review!