URL / Website: https://www.lovely-angel.net/
City: Dallas
State: Texas
Address: West of 35 off Royal
Activities: professional quality massage, see ROS
Hair Length and Color: black, to shoulders
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: Tall for a Korean lady, has lots of great curves, not a Skinny Minnie, B-C cup
Recommendation: Yes
Don't worry, she'll be back. She's been here most of the year at different Studios. Greek is also on her menu if you're into that for next time.
Don't worry, she'll be back. She's been here most of the year at different Studios. Greek is also on her menu if you're into that for next time. Originally Posted by Big b.o.b.1
Thanks for the intel. Unfortunately, Greek was not on the menu when I was there.
Haha I’m sure you are confusing Scarlet with Ivy.

I need to catch her soon before she leaves. Haven’t had a scarlet fix since she was at LA 2 yrs ago.
Haha I’m sure you are confusing Scarlet with Ivy.

I need to catch her soon before she leaves. Haven’t had a scarlet fix since she was at LA 2 yrs ago. Originally Posted by Deus_Soul
I think you are correct. I asked booker and Greek is not on Scarlet's menu. Where is Ivy? Also, a lot has been written about Lovely and anal play. I think that is a VERY YMMV situation. Seeing her and assuming you can diddle her starfish will end in disappointment.
What the hell was I thinking? Scarlett has been at other places and I think I had just read an Ivy review. My bad guys.