Coed Forum 'Post Of The Week' nominations -

I nominate FuninDFW for the MCMXXX - Eccie threAD post with:

"1930 y u do dis"

Thanks Bro, funny shit right there...Manny
Please post links to any submissions. I look forward to a stiff drink, popcorn, and something to wipe the screen with.
This could be fun!

I nominate plove for this statement on the Plan B alternative discussion:
( which in my mind.. I was thinking the topic may be of plan b as being in a form of a pill.. haha! J/K guys..

Why even state she is a plan b? The providers do not give a sugar honey ice tea which plan they are.... : Plove
This could be fun!

( which in my mind.. I was thinking the topic may be of plan b as being in a form of a pill.. haha! J/K guys..

Why even state she is a plan b? The providers do not give a sugar honey ice tea which plan they are.... : Plove Originally Posted by melannie_star
What? No mention of my pic of my pussy in the "pussy mound" thread?

Come on what does a Fatman have to do to get a laugh around here? I'm not posting a pic of my tiny penis, enough of y'all seen that already!
  • broes
  • 03-11-2016, 02:42 AM
What? No mention of my pic of my pussy in the "pussy mound" thread?

Come on what does a Fatman have to do to get a laugh around here? I'm not posting a pic of my tiny penis, enough of y'all seen that already! Originally Posted by Duthgar1976
Just fall down. A fat fuck falling down is comedy gold. Smash a table and rip down some curtains on the way down and I will absolutely lose my shit.
This could be fun!

Why even state she is a plan b? The providers do not give a sugar honey ice tea which plan they are.... : Plove Originally Posted by melannie_star
Thanks sexy....
Didn't expect my username script to return a thread where I was in the OP lol. Thanks for the nod ManSlut.

I prefer when a provider shows her knowledge and wisdom through a levelheaded reply as my personal PotW type post. Not the obvious ones where you can tell there is a backhanded comment or vitriolic tone. The kind of women I can spend a session with talking to and giving each other a brain orgasms. When the next session you know will be doubly worth it in physical stimulation because of it.
I nominate FuninDFW for the MCMXXX - Eccie threAD post with:

"1930 y u do dis"

Thanks Bro, funny shit right there...Manny Originally Posted by ManSlut
Just fall down. A fat fuck falling down is comedy gold. Smash a table and rip down some curtains on the way down and I will absolutely lose my shit. Originally Posted by broes
I can't do physical comedy anymore my hip can't take it!