Aphrodites hands

I'm not sure if everyone knows but Aphrodite is (staff edit by request; ztonk) practicing massages for a great price. I have seen her twice and she's really good. I'm always trying to save money, and i would definitely say she is wonderful! The body scrub and hot stones are just what i needed and i thought everyone should know and take advantage before she goes "pro" and raises her rates!
Did she give you a happy ending?
A (staff edit; referenced content removed; ztonk) that turns tricks?
Aphrodite does give a wonderful massage. In fact, I need to schedule with her again
Aphrodite what a sweet lady
Aphrodite is AWESOME !! She is DA BOMB.
Sheezus. There goes my pay check. I love Aphrodite. She's a beautiful person from what little I know. I can only imagine her healing touch.

Between her & Mia & a gfe or two I do not see how you guys afford to hobby. Lol

Kudos & Congrats, Aphrodite!
No turning of 'tricks' involved 🙃 Grease 'em up jus right and then flip em from butt side up to pecker-side up. That's alllll the turnin' called fer! 🤓

Let's say it was all about her...still working on the yoni massage for women 😜

Thanks PG for the mention, sexy lady. It was all my pleasure! xo

PM me Scarlett...If interested

A
Oh I gotta get scheduled too!!!
I had a legit massage the other day and apparently, unbeknownst to me the Happy Ending was included. Massage was aight, HE was well, I told her to stop. I'm about the L2 or L3 keep your hands to yourself....lol
Good to know!
PG I'd massage you for free anytime lol
Also had a legit massage with her ... 90 min focusing on my "problem" areas (hey, I did say legit, lol)

Aphrodite with the Midas touch ... nuff said.
A (staff edit; removed reference; ztonk) that turns tricks? Originally Posted by Whispers
Originally Posted by Observing
Thank-you for asking......... I'm just a guy that occasionally reminds people to stop and think a little....

It's hard to play without guys and gals like you that keep me involved in the conversation.....

This thing we all do is about mitigating risk right?

When Susie CoEd or Single Mom Milf joins up and decides to turn a trick there is not many people that really care,,,,,,,

When a whore gets licensed by the state to provide services in an industry that trys to differentiate itself from the cliche "happy ending" stories you pick up some added risk of her inadvertently drawing some attention to herself and in turn clients.......

It's just something additional to consider......

If she's any kind of decent massage therapist getting newly licensed It seems inappropriate to announce that in this of all places....

The again the older and more desperate are always looking for some gimmick to stay noticed here....... like FirePhoenix and her cleaning business dreams.... Aphrodite healing hands....... Who's next with what side job?