Fuck All Of You

I just wanted to say, “Fuck all of you” to everyone who never fucked me...

They should give you a Life Time Ban! Originally Posted by Chuchi Chuchi
How many do you have sl?? 2 or 3
Bye bitch!!! All too easy- Darth Vader in The Empire Strikes Back
  • Old-T
  • 03-26-2018, 08:16 PM
It has been a slow day and I have been doing some yard work so the mind wanders. Since there was little important to think about, I started pondering the virtual hamlet that is ECCIE Austin.

It has been fun--no, more like "interesting"--to watch the gang wars. Recently we have the curious case of SL (and his multitude of minion handles). Once upon a time he was an adversary of The Whispers Gang and those loveable (used with great sarcasm) gang members Little Ricky, the new guy on the block WinnDixie, and others.

Then what do you know--SL and the W-Gang become best of pals.

But now, open hostilities have broken out between SL Incarnation 47 (am I counting right?) and Little Ricky Incarnation 163 ( I am sure I am a bit short on that count). And of course the rest of the W-Gang piles on. It is what one expects in gang-on-gang encounters.

All that is missing is one of the "other" gangs needs to come along and convince SL that THEY are where his best interests really lie!

You know what this really is? A Poor Man's WWE.

Where is my beer and popcorn? This is just like when Hulk Hogan became the bad guy, or when Seth Rollins backstabbed his pals in The Shield.

Originally Posted by Old-T
Old-T, you're pretty damned funny... For a dimretard.

Good show!
  • Old-T
  • 03-27-2018, 10:47 AM
Thank you kind sir. At least, mostly thanks.
  • sydmo
  • 03-27-2018, 01:15 PM
It has been a slow day and I have been doing some yard work so the mind wanders. Since there was little important to think about, I started pondering the virtual hamlet that is ECCIE Austin.

It has been fun--no, more like "interesting"--to watch the gang wars. Recently we have the curious case of SL (and his multitude of minion handles). Once upon a time he was an adversary of The Whispers Gang and those loveable (used with great sarcasm) gang members Little Ricky, the new guy on the block WinnDixie, and others.

Then what do you know--SL and the W-Gang become best of pals.

But now, open hostilities have broken out between SL Incarnation 47 (am I counting right?) and Little Ricky Incarnation 163 ( I am sure I am a bit short on that count). And of course the rest of the W-Gang piles on. It is what one expects in gang-on-gang encounters.

All that is missing is one of the "other" gangs needs to come along and convince SL that THEY are where his best interests really lie!

Where is my beer and popcorn? This is just like when Hulk Hogan became the bad guy, or when Seth Rollins backstabbed his pals in The Shield.
Originally Posted by Old-T
LOL hilarious Old T