HAPPY VALENTINES DAY *shameless ThreAD*

thought I'd spam the NOLA board, it's good to be back home... hope everyone has great day and are able to spend sometime with the ones they truly love- and if there is no one- hopefully my pictures can distract you

XOXO

i have had that body and the barine that goes with is very notie
sexy!

happy Valentine's day!!Stay naughty!!!!

{I am in BumFuckEgypt....I am so horny,I can't wait to get back to Nola to play naughty!}
Thank you guys!! Hope you all get some today!!!
Happy Valentines Day
lol--I aint getting none today! I am at my inlaws[and I do not have sex at their house}...lol!

But when I get back,watch out Nola...I will be so horny!

So Skylar,what sexy plans you got??
SLEEP! because I know I want be getting any rest tonight, IF YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN.

FUCK CHOCOLATES I WANT SOME DICK!! I have been counting down all day for this evening, even brought a cane just in case I develop a limp from tonight's festivities.
SLEEP! because I know I want be getting any rest tonight, IF YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN.

FUCK CHOCOLATES I WANT SOME DICK!! I have been counting down all day for this evening, even brought a cane just in case I develop a limp from tonight's festivities. Originally Posted by SkylarCruzWantsYou

lol
Pic's..You look like a darker version of Edie sedgwick.. She was the best !
Pic's..You look like a darker version of Edie sedgwick.. She was the best ! Originally Posted by annie@christophers
Thanks annie
Darlin.. I think after they break away from their wives you will be hearing a ton of that stuff lol .THOSE PIC'S REALLY ARE some of the most sexy I have seen on this site.. PRETTY actually.. xxoo annie
+1!