A question for Dorothy Monroe

Miss Dorothy has been a breath of fresh air and a great addition to the Pgh forums. She's witty and hot! I have a question for her:

Do hobbyists bring up other hobbyists during your sessions? If they do, what do you think about it? Creepy? Stalker? Or just a gaymo thing to do? Here's an example:

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1223021

I think it's a combination of all 3 things I mentioned. What say you?

Comments from other providers are welcome of course.
It reminds me of this movie I saw once(can't remember the name). In a nutshell, it was about a gay dude that was crushing on a straight guy who had a hot stripper girlfriend.
The gay dude couldn't get next to the straight guy,so he went for the next best thing-a private dance session from the stripper in which the gay guy said "tell me about what kinda man you like," really wanting to hear details about her boyfriend. So the stripper starts saying how he smells like a wild animal and all this ultra masculine shit,followed by her asking him,"...now tell me what kinda man YOU like, faggot!?"
God, I wish I can remember the title.
Anyway, I've never been asked about 'so and so from the boards' by anyone. Seems to me that when it's time to get busy,the last thing any red-blooded man wants to think about,much less mention,is some dude from the hobby boards. That's pretty fuckin weird. And gay.
It reminds me of this movie I saw once(can't remember the name). In a nutshell, it was about a gay dude that was crushing on a straight guy who had a hot stripper girlfriend.
The gay dude couldn't get next to the straight guy,so he went for the next best thing-a private dance session from the stripper in which the gay guy said "tell me about what kinda man you like," really wanting to hear details about her boyfriend. So the stripper starts saying how he smells like a wild animal and all this ultra masculine shit,followed by her asking him,"...now tell me what kinda man YOU like, faggot!?"
God, I wish I can remember the title.
Anyway, I've never been asked about 'so and so from the boards' by anyone. Seems to me that when it's time to get busy,the last thing any red-blooded man wants to think about,much less mention,is some dude from the hobby boards. That's pretty fuckin weird. And gay. Originally Posted by Minka Fox
That's kinda what I thought too. Thanks Minka!
  • BSer
  • 02-12-2016, 10:35 AM
It does smell of a gay stalker vibe, idk why anyone would want to ask a whore about her other johns during a session.

Tatas threatened me via email after one of his bans to talk to every lady he saw until he had enough info from them to out me to my family and job. Apparently we don't see the same ladies.
It does smell of a gay stalker vibe, idk why anyone would want to ask a whore about her other johns during a session.

Tatas threatened me via email after one of his bans to talk to every lady he saw until he had enough info from them to out me to my family and job. Apparently we don't see the same ladies. Originally Posted by BSer
That is funny, he said he doesn't out anyone. I would feel a little creepy if there was a man asking about me, especially when it was time for him to be aroused.

I've never asked about any clients, but I have had a few providers ask me about clients. I always respond with "I don't know anything about the guy". Even if I did, I sure as fuck am not going to say anything about him, even if its someone I don't care for.

Its called discretion and its a two way street. If a john is asking a provider questions about another john, she should just STFU and get on with her business. The whole thing is pretty creepy if you ask me.
Well,yep,that was my exact conclusion too,bigguyt. IMO that's the very last thing any man wants to think about then.

...Come to think of it,didn't titsfuck the fuckstick say that after discussing bambino was precisely the moment that he 'interrupted' her?! Good Lord that's incredibly creepy,lol.
Maybe bambino should be checking the backseat of his car before he gets in.
Maybe bambino should be checking the backseat of his car before he gets in. Originally Posted by bigguyt
I'm not worried about the little fella. I know he's infatuated with me. But it ain't going to happen.
That is funny, he said he doesn't out anyone. I would feel a little creepy if there was a man asking about me, especially when it was time for him to be aroused. Originally Posted by bigguyt
I just can't believe BSer has a family and a job!
I just can't believe BSer has a family and a job! Originally Posted by dynamitekid
I'm not worried about the little fella. I know he's infatuated with me. But it ain't going to happen. Originally Posted by bambino
I thought Tatas and you were homies Bambino. I mean he is always talking about you
yes! they do.. its weird, very weird.

i dont understand why guys talk about other providers or other guys when they are paying $5/minute. i think sex lines are cheaper than that...

it doesn't happen often, but when it does.. its weird.
a later thought after some reading of the burgh threads....

its also really kinda weird when guys spend so much time on other guys that they throw up polls about them...
a later thought after some reading of the burgh threads....

its also really kinda weird when guys spend so much time on other guys that they throw up polls about them... Originally Posted by Alyssa Marie
Maybe you're right. Maybe a poll of which provider gives the best BBBJCIM. But some guys here would get write in votes.
Maybe you're right. Maybe a poll of which provider gives the best BBBJCIM. But some guys here would get write in votes. Originally Posted by bambino
thats a much better poll!!
and wow.. that mouth of yours.. it sure looks like it can take a lot!!! it just keeps opening... and opening.....