Donald Trump Goes Nuts On ‘Morning Joe’ Hosts

dude is melting down faster than an ice cream cone on a sunny day.

His remarks come just hours after his campaign manager said that he “doesn’t hurl personal insults.”

Donald Trump lashed out at MSNBC’s “Morning Joe” by calling hosts Mika Brzezinski and Joe Scarborough “clowns” and suggesting that they’re dating.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/...b0b51733a46caf
More spam from huffington post.

Another post for you.

Ka Ching!

34 more posts to follow saying what a fool you are.

Give it a rest.
Again, the RWWipes can't comment on the unstable maniac they've nominated. I'll bet Jeb Bush is looking pretty durn good to them right now.
Again, the RWWipes can't comment on the unstable maniac they've nominated. I'll bet Jeb Bush is looking pretty durn good to them right now. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

I actually felt bad for Jeb. He worked hard his whole life and by all accounts is really a stand up guy. He did it the hard way (relatively speaking lol) , worked his ass off for years in the Private sector and as Governor. Next thing you know along comes this racist blabbing complete idiot and appeals to the low class uneducated bigots with his red meat and dog whistles.

It's a shame these morons let that happen to Bush. Even sadder is that once Trump loses he's going back to do what he was doing before running and that's filing for more bankruptcies.

These folks never look at the big picture it's why the've lost the Presidency for at least another 20 yrs straight. (knock on wood)
assup, you suck nuts, you take it up the butt. you are the voice of the hildequeer. post no more, hildequeer.

JD, Jeb has been an Establishment globalist statist since the moment he was conceived. I hope his political career, and the entire Bush family is over forever. He'd be as bad or worse than Hillary.

Joe Scarborough IS a clown, and his show deserves no respect. I'm glad Trump is willing to speak the truth.
It's been reported before Trump mentioned it that they were dating. Mika recently got a divorce because of it.

http://heavy.com/news/2016/06/jim-ho...-rumors-msnbc/

Morning Joe co-host Mika Brzezinski and her husband, WABC Eyewitness News investigative reporter Jim Hoffer, divorced and have reached a settlement, reports Page Six. This raises a long-standing rumor that Brzezinski is having an affair with her Morning Joe co-host Joe Scarborough, who is also divorced. A source told Page Six that the hosts’ relationship is “the worst-kept secret in TV.”

I'd bang her.
Asswipe and Chapdick, two noted cocksuckers, post the same thread topic. Cocksuckers think and act alike.
Asswipe and Chapdick, two noted cocksuckers, post the same thread topic. Cocksuckers think and act alike. Originally Posted by bambino

Why do you act so ghetto?

lol
Why do you act so ghetto?

lol Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
When dealing with a bevel headed sap sucking ghetto punk like you, it's appropriate.
^ I guess being ghetto and thuggish is just how you were raised.

Carry on
^ I guess being ghetto and thuggish is just how you were raised.

Carry on Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
You were born an asshole. You can't help yourself.
Limited vocabulary Lardass strikes again!

You need to get with Gey Rey and see if you can share them words betwixt ye.

Limited vocabulary Lardass strikes again!

You need to get with Gey Rey and see if you can share them words betwixt ye.

Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
You're limited in everything you do. It's been that way since you were a piglet. You never played a sport because you were too weak and clumsy.. You failed in the classroom because you are stupid. You failed in life because you are weak, lazy and stupid. You were expelled from your people because you are a stupid, lazy, lying, dirty, cockstalking, cocksucking pig. I see you're trying to mentor the new trolls here. You may be good at that. They're as stupid as you.
It's been reported before Trump mentioned it that they were dating. Mika recently got a divorce because of it.

A source told Page Six that the hosts’ relationship is “the worst-kept secret in TV.”

I'd bang her. Originally Posted by gnadfly
Being the old whoremonger that I am, I'd bang her too........as long as she shut the fuck up.