URL / Website: https://xiannuge8388.com/view/13407
City: Richardson
State: Texas
Address: I-75 hotel area
Activities: DATY, Standing mish and dog, Asian Cow Girl
Hair Length and Color: Dark, shoulder length
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: I will start with the important info - Miyu is beautiful, not 23 as advertised but I am confident she is 27ish. Photos are accurate (probably a filter and airbrush or possibly simply her several years ago). She is about 5'8" slender, MM C's, site says 34D, I am pretty sure a solid C is more correct. Tramp stamp in the small of her back and one small tattoo on her left ankle, otherwise soft, white skin, pretty smile when you can coax it out of her, flat belly with innie naval, small hips and what I think is a cute butt. Oh, full bush! Don't see that every day. And slender pretty legs.

HOWEVER, BEWARE - DO NOT SCHEDULE with XIANNUGE8388.COM.

I scheduled 1 hour VIP, and was was rushed out at 25 minutes. I cannot reiterate enough, I scheduled an hour, I confirmed this with Miyu, I donated accordingly, which was also confirmed for 1 HOUR VIP and after 20 minutes Miyu's phone is chirping like a bird on a Spring morning and she is rushing me to the door but had to tell the guy waiting at the door to hide so I could leave. Unfortunately, I quick check and I am not the first, to report this problem with this agency - different girl, same agency, same story. THIS IS AN AGENCY WIDE PROBLEM, NOT A PROBLEM WITH THE GIRL, IT IS A PROBLEM WITH THE AGENCY.

Hopefully, Miyu finds her way to a decent agency and when she does, read the rest of the story and you decide. Until then I am going to suggest a hard pass unless you have a hankering for pretty, but caveat emptor if you schedule with www.xiannuge8388.com.
Recommendation: No
Thanks for the report. Have you had good experiences with any of the other C-orgs? The low budget ones generally try to get you out the door ASAP, but expected a bit better from a more upscale org..
Thanks for the report. Have you had good experiences with any of the other C-orgs? The low budget ones generally try to get you out the door ASAP, but expected a bit better from a more upscale org.. Originally Posted by TravelingHere
I had some experiences with the c-orgs. Generally not good . They are scammy. There is always some "catch"
Excellent story telling skills! Thanks for all the information..
I had some experiences with the c-orgs. Generally not good . They are scammy. There is always some "catch" Originally Posted by CT$odGwn
Similar thoughts, the rare occasional rough gem, but outright regretted it 70% of the time
Thanks for the report. Have you had good experiences with any of the other C-orgs? The low budget ones generally try to get you out the door ASAP, but expected a bit better from a more upscale org.. Originally Posted by TravelingHere

I think I tried a C-Org before I discovered this forum and K-Town, but I am not really sure. They sent me to lower cost hotel - I had to walk out, there was no way, I would not have taken that offer at half the asking price. Called scheduler and asked for the girl in the ad and was told "pretty girl at other hotel", they sent me to different location, same result, when door opened, I took one look and walked away.
not a single member of this forum have had the 1 hour service. All of us were rushed out one way or another.