the hobby and your friends?

After reading a recent thread it got me thinking. How many of you here hobbyist or provide have friends that don't know? In my situation I have been hobbying for about 10 or so years when I am single and have not told anyone that I do it. I have even spoken poorly about having to pay for it with friends. I know someone is going to say you have to pay one way or another.

Bottom line is how many hobby but are extremely discrete and even look down upon it with friends?
Even before I started hobbying, I've been an advocate for the legalization of prostitution. Imo, if you're not hurting anyone else, have at it.
My long time running buddy knows I hobby. He has been trying the traditional dating scene(dinner drinks and a movie) and bitches about it when he doesn't get any. I have tried to get him to just hobby, but he says I am not going to pay for it. I LOL at him because he is paying for nothing on those so called vanilla dates.
  • bbkid
  • 05-23-2013, 08:23 AM
delete

Boring
I really don't care who knows what i do w/my black box. I just do not want to be outed at my civi j.o.b.

My civi j.o.b cannot know!
errr so what do ya do when a coworker or a boss comes knocking at the door with cash on hand
Invite them in and offer them to get a lil more comfortable
He obviously hobbies
A couple of my close friends know. I tell most everyone else that I'm a stripper. (i used to strip) there is a good amount of overlap there, it's a feisable cover story. I don't think I have ever bashed paying for it. I have been around a lot of judgemental people. I either keep my trap shut, or casualy say that I don't see anything morally wrong with it.
^^^^^^^
I think Rosemary should post some 'un-gloomy tits' IJS
The only friends of mine who know that I hobby are ones who hobby as well.
I thinck the easiest thing to do is be like Wakeup and not have any friends.
I've got a buddy that works with a guy that openingly says that he hobbys. Most of the ladies that work with him constantly make fun of him for it.
  • bbkid
  • 05-23-2013, 05:38 PM
^^^^^^^
I think Rosemary should post some 'un-gloomy tits' IJS Originally Posted by Dorian Gray
Uh, I think that I just clicked the "Like" button on that request, D_G. I thinck.