Confession

This is one of the most inviting pics that I've ever seen (link) and I wanted to confess to my fellow readers that I rubbed one out this morning seeing this pic Guess I need to schedule one with her asap!
Who is she ?
Gotta b Chelsea?
OMG I need a session with her too!!!
That's Chelsea

Prettier in person imho
With all due respect, DUDE you should probably take that down.
Wow, she is hot. Why haven't I seen her before? UTR?
Wow..thanks for sharing....I just "rubbed one out" just think about you "rubbing one out" to a still pic...that's just the hottest thing and all us ladies really ENJOY hearing about how you "rubbed one out" in a CO-ED section. So if everyone could please start posting every time they "rub one out" it will just make everyone here hotter and hotter and hotter and before ya know it, we'll all be "rubbing one out" day in and day out knowing that everybody else is "rubbing one out" because everyone is posting about how they "rubbed one out" and what or who they were thinking about when they were "rubbing one out". WooHoo! Let's have a contest to see who can "rub one out" the mostest.

Is it just me? sigh
MAX.... I just "rubbed one out" thinking about you "rubbing one out" when you were thinking about the OP "rubbing one out" to the pic!

Man, that's a lot of "rubbing"...
Chelsea Simms ?
How does everyone NOT know this is Chelsea Simms?
ahhh....I didn't recognize her without the hat. '-)
MAX, you spoke for many a guy too.
max, how about we engage in some frottage instead??
we can let others watch :^)

like they say, a rub a day keeps the wars away!

frottage
the practice of getting sexual stimulation and satisfaction by rubbing against something, esp. another person, clothed or unclothed.
The act of rubbing against the body of another person, as in a crowd, to attain sexual gratification.
With all due respect, DUDE you should probably take that down. Originally Posted by SweetAterPie
you sure you didnt mean to say "rub it out"??
Since everybody wants MSOG why not rub two out don't stop at one you short changing yourself, now you will have to say your not a MSOG person.

As for Max next time you rub one out, record it and charge for watching you rubbing one out and I would like to know when you do rub one out do you get multiples I have read were guys will say they Daty and the lady had 4, 5, or 6 orgasm's in 5 min so how many do you get when you rub one out, since you know your body better than anybody else I would think you could rub out a dozen in 3 or 4 min.

Just asking.