Are your eyes opened or closed when you have sex?

I have a confession to make;

I like to look up and take a peek at a man's face especially when he has me buckled down in missionary position. Oh how I love to have my knees up to my ear!

I have seen some sexy faces when are in the moment. I love the crying face, dreaming face, and the face that seems to be concentrating really hard!

So guys, do you ever look down at the provider?

Providers, do you ever take a minute to look up?

This should be an interesting conversation !
(Because fantastic sex is not always screwing)...... but I remember this erotic snapshot from more than a year ago when I was enjoying a very sensual session with a petite lovely blonde. Along with many fun activities, at one point I had her sit on my face in reverse because I just enjoy DATO so very much, and she was writhing and moaning in pleasure as I worked my tongue in and out of her hot little ass. I remember distinctly the visual thrill of looking straight up, my line of site passing through her lovely buns, noticing the curvature of her spine and her flowing blonde hair - and at that moment she turned her head to look down at me an our eyes met and we shared that special moment when no words were spoken but our eyes said to each other "This is a very erotic moment." Sometimes, the 'eyes have it!'

Nice Topic Brownsugarbaby
I like the bugged eyed look on the ladies faces when I put it in LOL.
One open one closed...alternating every 43 seconds regardless of pace....

Chicks dig crazy so yeah...got that working for me.
LOL.. that was funny nurseguy. I've never met you before, but I can only imagine what the bug eye look is for

As for the topic of the day..I am being serious when I say, I didn't know that it is common not to look at your partner when doing the nasty. Eye contact to me has always been my favorite part. Besides watching my playtoy for the momment playing peek a boo..lol.I am such a visual person and I believe if my partner was doing me with his eyes closed, I just might dry up..lol. I feed off the energy we give eachother and makes for such a passionate time. Oh my my my.. Let me tell you that when he is going to town for a nice daty, he knows he is doing it right when my eyes are locked on his.Besides the fact that I am telling him..Don't stop!~ lol.
To each their own though.. happy hobbying and Merry Christmas to all you Sexy people in Eccie land!

P.S. If you happen to see a guy who looks like this
Send him my way
It depends on whom it is with.
I believe men are visually stimulated creatures by nature, I think most all of us like to watch. Expecially if the lady is smoking hot. I like to keep an eye on her, it really gets me going to watch a girl hold her breath and push herself to try and get every last bit bit of me in her mouth when I'm getting blown.
Closed before; open afterward.

(Metaphorically speaking, at least.)
Maybe a glance, but I don't want to buzzkill the moment by staring or anything. It's rude, and takes away from the mood, IMO.

When I'm in mish, I like to be body to body. Chances are, my face is going to be buried in your neck, anyway, so put your legs down, please. Wrap them around me if you want to, but I don't care much for pretzel sex. The reason being is because the angle feels more natural. Then again, maybe I'm just too old fashioned and too boring of a lay. I don't need exotic and PSE. I'm good with the basics. To each their own.
Providers, do you ever take a minute to look up? Originally Posted by brownsugarbaby
I'm with you.. I like looking up to see the sexy and cute faces…lol. Especially the "O" faces.

When I'm in mish, I like to be body to body. Chances are, my face is going to be buried in your neck, anyway, so put your legs down, please. Wrap them around me if you want to, but I don't care much for pretzel sex. The reason being is because the angle feels more natural. Then again, maybe I'm just too old fashioned and too boring of a lay. I don't need exotic and PSE. I'm good with the basics. To each their own. Originally Posted by Rambro Creed

Reading my mind again?
During sex, always eyes open

If she is going down on me, highly likely my eyes are closed.
Love the topic
  • L.A.
  • 12-23-2013, 08:27 PM
I'm usually blindfolded so it doesn't really matter.
(Because fantastic sex is not always screwing)...... but I remember this erotic snapshot from more than a year ago when I was enjoying a very sensual session with a petite lovely blonde. Along with many fun activities, at one point I had her sit on my face in reverse because I just enjoy DATO so very much, and she was writhing and moaning in pleasure as I worked my tongue in and out of her hot little ass. I remember distinctly the visual thrill of looking straight up, my line of site passing through her lovely buns, noticing the curvature of her spine and her flowing blonde hair - and at that moment she turned her head to look down at me an our eyes met and we shared that special moment when no words were spoken but our eyes said to each other "This is a very erotic moment." Sometimes, the 'eyes have it!'

Nice Topic Brownsugarbaby Originally Posted by Solemate62

That's hot and erotic memory solemate! I admire a man that can DATO and DATO a big butt. I bet she was in bliss!

It's nothing like looking into someone's eyes while having an intense & passionate session that does the body good. Instant orgasm!
Most providers don't but I always take a peek, sometimes while doing k9 ill even move us in front of a mirror to see her face