URL / Website: http://dallas.skipthegames.com/femal...p/921497681391
City: Dallas
State: Texas
Address: Dallas Tollway near what y'all call North of Galleria
Activities: Oral on me with rubber
Attempted oral on her
Light Kissing
Covered intercourse
Impulsiveness, not pre-planning and strategizing, not doing research, not having time to request ladies from the great ECCIE site resulted in my first Dallas meet being a bust.
Hope the next lady friend I meet in your Cowtown will leave me happy better memories.
Duration of Encounter: 30 minutes
Hair Length and Color: blond to shoulder
Smoking Status: Smoker
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: 5' 5"/6"
96 #
Very slim
Natural A cups
Ass a bit wider and bigger than her petite body frame
Blue eyes
Some ink
Trimmed kitty
Recommendation: No
Thank you for sharing your smelly unpleasant experience with Victoria. She's definitely off my list. Hope you have a much better experience the next time you visit Dallas. I suggest you stick to what you stated in your review and focus on established reputable ECCIE providers with great recent YES reviews. Shoot me a message with what you're looking for and I'll give you some suggestions.

P.S- Fort Worth is Cow town. Dallas is Lion town.
Thank you sir, next time I will shoot you a message if I can't find one of these fine ECCIE lovelies.

Lion? So why are your team called the Dallas Cowboys and not the Dallas Lions?
Thank you sir, next time I will shoot you a message if I can't find one of these fine ECCIE lovelies.

Lion? So why are your team called the Dallas Cowboys and not the Dallas Lions? Originally Posted by LuvHerMadlyEverytime
Please do, I will be happy to help you out.

Fort Worth is usually called "Cow town", not Dallas. Since you met this provider Victoria in Dallas, the term "Cow town" wouldn't apply in this scenario.

As for the whole "Lion town", I was just messing with you. Although, I would like it if Dallas is called Lion town LOL.
27 reviews. All fake.
FYI...Fort Worth has also been called ‘Funkytown’ and Panther City (in keeping with the cat theme)...