the Crown Jewels

When will Queen Elizabeth do the politically correct thing, and return the Crown Jewels
to South Africa ?
When will Queen Elizabeth do the politically correct thing, and return the Crown Jewels
to South Africa ? Originally Posted by VitaMan

never. to the victor go the spoils. let's revisit this in about 20 years when her woke grand-spawn wears the Crown. maybe he'll do it. or maybe he'll know the British populace will go apoplectic over it and not do it.

i think you know which is more likely ....
Never. She is comfortable with the blood on her hands.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KN9EYElkOE0
never. to the victor go the spoils. let's revisit this in about 20 years when her woke grand-spawn wears the Crown. maybe he'll do it. or maybe he'll know the British populace will go apoplectic over it and not do it.

i think you know which is more likely .... Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
Wow! At the same time.
I'm shocked that you didn't suggest Trump had something to do with this. Maybe you are on your way to recovery from TDS. I hope so. Keep up the therapy.
I'm shocked that you didn't suggest Trump had something to do with this. Maybe you are on your way to recovery from TDS. I hope so. Keep up the therapy. Originally Posted by HedonistForever

exactly! i expected a thread about Trump's nuts .. they are his Crown Jewels .. right??
I'm shocked that you didn't suggest Trump had something to do with this. Maybe you are on your way to recovery from TDS. I hope so. Keep up the therapy. Originally Posted by HedonistForever

That was . . .

... Nah, it surely must have slipped his mind.
No doubt He'll make up for it next time.

### Salty
Bitter much boys?
  • WTF
  • 10-23-2021, 08:01 AM
exactly! i expected a thread about Trump's nuts .. they are his Crown Jewels .. right?? Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
To you they are!

Where do you wear them?

Is this your attempt at trolling ? So much for your high minded ideas about what this forum is for.
to South Africa ? Originally Posted by VitaMan
Who gives a rats ass
... Our Royals will keep the Crown Jewels.
They belong to them.

Surely reminds me of that western America fellow
(who surely got Australian bloodlines) named Clint Eastwood
who said, "Whomever has the gold - makes the rules!"

Or maybe it was King George who said that.

### Salty
  • oeb11
  • 10-23-2021, 02:28 PM
Who owns the Crown Jewels in England?
Who owns the crown jewels? The crown jewels are still in use by the royal family during ceremonies, like during their coronation. They are not owned by the state but by the queen herself in right of the Crown. Their ownership passes from one Monarch to the next and they are maintained by the Crown Jeweller.May 11, 2021
The Brits took them and dragged them back to England....like so much other stuff.

I have to admit, though, the English language is very useful. Except you may get a disagreement with Chinese people. Their 2 cents is, "We are a big country. Why do we have to learn English ?"