Racism has ended

Must have since Tom Brady has removed "end racism" from the back of his helmet. It now just says Buccaneers like it should.

This is a response to NoirMan making the comment in the NBA thread but you guys got so far of topic the Mod closed that thread.

I thought it was an interesting point coming on the heels of Aaron Rodgers saying in an interview, that he isn't into "woke/ cancel culture". Brave thing to do Mr. Rodgers but I doubt he will be playing next year and has started his "don't give a fuck anymore" phase.

Good for you Aaron and thanks for ending racism Tom.
  • oeb11
  • 10-25-2021, 08:11 AM
Wishful thinking
The DPST party, CRT, OBLM , and 'Squad' are an endless source of Racist hatred.

Ignorance - engenders Fear - which causes hatred.

which is why teh DPST racist hatred 'Is"!

Buck fiden
From my cold dead hands!
so wait....
YOU'RE STILL CONSUMING THE NFL?

You've proven you can be shit on and indoctrinated with ANYTHING and still come back for more.

JOKE'S ON YOU, SUCKER
I've proven I like the game of football and don't use a political check list, sounds like you do, to decide what entertainment/ entertainer's, I'll watch.

To me, you are describing cancel culture. I'm not for cancel culture. I make my own decisions, always will.

Since I don't agree with what many if not most in the NFL think and do outside of football, I can't possibly be indoctrinated and I'm not impressed by other people telling me they are "smarter" than me because they have a bug up their ass about this or that. To be "indoctrinated" I would have to display empathy for the NFL, empathy for the social justice bullshit they put out. I just watch the game of football.

Sounds to me that the joke is on you.
. I make my own decisions, always will.. Originally Posted by HedonistForever
and the NFL and even NCAA have decided that you don't matter...that they can CHANGE the game and use it as a political mouthpiece
and you STILL gladly throw money at them in support.
and the NFL and even NCAA have decided that you don't matter...that they can CHANGE the game and use it as a political mouthpiece
and you STILL gladly throw money at them in support. Originally Posted by FatCity

See, that's the problem with people like you, assuming you know anything about me. I don't pay to go to games. I don't buy NFL paraphernalia. So how exactly am I "throwing money at them"?

People like you get so wrapped up in your emotions, you seem incapable of rational thinking.

For one to be called "indoctrinated" they would have to believe and participate in the message being sent.

The NFL and the NBA haven't actually changed the game. That's the point, the game is the same, it's the bullshit that surrounds the game that can be annoying and I'm pretty good at tuning out what annoys me.

Is there a single sport that hasn't been effected by "wokeness" and social justice bullshit? Am I to give up all sports because some in the particular sport shoot their mouths off about stuff other than the sport they play?

Even Tom Brady and Aaron Rodgers seem to be tired of the bullshit which is why I posted in the first place. There is push back to the "wokeness" and it should be pointed out when it happens IMHO.
  • oeb11
  • 10-25-2021, 07:52 PM
Intersting - HF - the game is teh same - but the milieu and communication signage is different.

Still - You have a right - so far- to make your own decision. Cancel culture and mandate imposition crazy DPST party will outlaw 'freedom of choice"!

Hemingway - (paraphrased from teh 1950's) - There are only three sports - Mountain climbing, bull-fighting, and motorsports .

In those One looks death in the eye

Everything else is a GAME!
See, that's the problem with people like you, assuming you know anything about me. I don't pay to go to games. I don't buy NFL paraphernalia. So how exactly am I "throwing money at them"?
. Originally Posted by HedonistForever
patronize and support for the very thing that despises you
HERO WORSHIP of people with no other qualities than running fast with a ball and you laud this like its some champion of America ideals
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6DgL04kjBMc
  • oeb11
  • 10-25-2021, 07:56 PM
HF - FC has left himself wide open for a retort!
there are too many overpaid athletes infected with wokism.

HF you make good points, but at what point do we tell them cut the bullshit out and they won't do it.
  • oeb11
  • 10-26-2021, 07:04 AM
patronize and support for the very thing that despises you
HERO WORSHIP of people with no other qualities than running fast with a ball and you laud this like its some champion of America ideals
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6DgL04kjBMc Originally Posted by FatCity

Concisely written - FC.

Change the channel.
Don't buy their product.

an operative four letter word in response to 'woke' idiots - NEXT!
  • WTF
  • 10-26-2021, 07:09 AM
Concisely written - FC.

Change the channel.
Don't buy their product.

an operative four letter word in response to 'woke' idiots - NEXT! Originally Posted by oeb11
You and FC trying to convince HF not to watch football sound pretty woke to me.

Hypocrisy at it's best!
  • oeb11
  • 10-26-2021, 07:21 AM
an operative four letter word in response to 'woke' liberal cultists. - NEXT
  • WTF
  • 10-26-2021, 07:23 AM
an operative four letter word in response to 'woke' liberal cultists. - NEXT Originally Posted by oeb11
You griping about HF watching football is woke AF!
Oeb and FC are fans of “cancel culture”. That’s what we call HYPOCRISY.