Town hall website revealed

Townhall.com is an American politically conservative website

Townhall.com features commentary by various conservative columnists and guest commentary by conservative politicians. Guest contributors have included Eric Trump, Donald Trump Jr., and Lara Trump
WTF is this garbage!!
One little site. vs.

The entire lsm on tv fb tweety wapo etc etc

ohh and politico the non fact checker
WTF is this garbage!! Originally Posted by bb1961
Eric Trump, Donald Trump Jr., and Lara Trump
^^^You got TDS BAD!!
I see you're PROUD of the PISSANT...tell us anything positive from his inept bunch of circus clown...or is that asking to much?? The wopo say it is
^^^You got TDS BAD!!
I see you're PROUD of the PISSANT...tell us anything positive from his inept bunch of circus clown...or is that asking to much?? The wopo say it is Originally Posted by bb1961
Beating Trump was great
Beating Trump was great Originally Posted by earthlink
How's the PISSANT working for you and the 38% of the country that approves...as I said don't hold back. LET'S GO BRANDON!!
How's the PISSANT working for you and the 38% of the country that approves...as I said don't hold back. LET'S GO BRANDON!! Originally Posted by bb1961
Great so far....and the infrastructure bill will pass soon...so even better
Great so far....38% approval rating, crisis at the southern border as never before in US history, supply chain crisis, inflation highest in decades, gas price skyrocketing, disaster in Afghanistan and the infrastructure bill will pass soon...so even better Originally Posted by earthlink
That will cost nothing...
That statement shows just how out of touch from reality you are!!
Great is a pretty blanket statement...SO I HELPED YOU OUT!!
This message is hidden because bb1961 is on your ignore list.

Townhall is dangerously irresponsible.

Yet it gets linked to more than any other source in this forum… except of course for ElmerFudd on telegram.

Revered as gospel by the Trumpist spammers.

One day, these blogs will be held to the same level of accountability as real journalists.
That will cost nothing...
That statement shows just how out of touch from reality you are!!
Great is a pretty blanket statement...SO I HELPED YOU OUT!! Originally Posted by bb1961
Like I said Great...any day without having to see Trump's orange fat face on tv is great
Townhall.com is an American politically conservative website

Townhall.com features commentary by various conservative columnists and guest commentary by conservative politicians. Guest contributors have included Eric Trump, Donald Trump Jr., and Lara Trump Originally Posted by VitaMan
So?
So? Originally Posted by Jacuzzme
Right. What is Mother Jones? Snopes? Vanity Fair? 99% of the MSM?
Beating Trump was great Originally Posted by earthlink
... YOU surely had nothing to do with it.
Unless YOU voted twice...

### Salty
  • oeb11
  • 10-25-2021, 07:20 PM
poor vs chooses to use teh term 'Conservative' as a badge of conviction of crimes against teh marxist racist state /fiden crime cabal vm kowtows to.

vm cannot enumerate or name those crimes - but it matters not. to vm and associate disciples.

so sad
When they come for Yu - vm - There will be no One to speak for You.