URL / Website: https://www.eccie.net/member.php?u=538948
City: Dallas
State: Texas
Address: Off Zang
Activities: BBBJ
Hair Length and Color: Blonde and had it up
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Great body, nice ass and huge bolt-ons.
Recommendation: No
WOW...
This sh** is funny as hell. Sounds more like a comedy add of sorts when scheduling with her. I had a similar incident to happen when scheduling with her a few years back when she was off 635 and havent been back since. Only difference is I left after waiting 15-20 mins. But she blows up OH2 and P411 and other sites with adds with these ridiculous rates and wondering who is paying them let alone seeing her.
  • jakob
  • 10-27-2023, 07:49 PM
It's definitely gotten progressively worse each time.
sad to hear this. She was on point when she first showed up. Haven't seen her in awhile and I guess it'll be little longer before I do again.
I knew it was over when i started seeing her frequently posting Ads on listcrawler.
Sounds like she had a bad day. Who doesn’t once in a while?
I hope she is better now
Her bad day cost a monger hard earned money and time. You limp dick white nights are a joke.
Let me share my own story with Kieva. I should have wrote a review about it, but I never did.

Kieva made this post here:
https://eccie.net/showthread.php?p=1...post1063080117

She is referring my post I made on here:
https://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2889280

I said, "My experience was ok with Kieva. Until her 'nephew' banged on the door like a cop, and I was told to rush into the bathroom and get changed quickly because he does not know what she does. I walked outside toward the door and there was a guy sitting on the couch with shades/sunglasses on. I couldn't tell if he was a cop or simply high. I said hey or what's up to him and walked out. I went to her because the reviews say she is a smokin' beautiful MILF, which is what I find attractive. Also, she does DFK. She pecked me on the lips twice and that was it. The dog was on the bed as well. Making out with her would have transformed me into a Super Saiyan. Unfortunately, it did not happen. In fact, I have not had any engaging DFK with a MILF, 'mature' women who actually enjoy doing it. My hygiene is good. Even ones who do it, they eventually give me the head turn as rejection.

I met her on December 18, 2021. It took 5 to 6 attempts over a span of 4 to 5 months to meet her. One time she told me a family member died. I tried seeing her again after my first visit. I was driving there around 8 to 9:00 p.m. at night (I live an hour from everything). When I got my money out of the bank and went back to my car, she sent a message saying it is late and she is sleepy. She cancelled. So I waited in the parking lot of the elementary school/park and messaged other ladies. I went to one of my regulars. I never went back to Kieva. She looks amazing, but I definitely did not get the same treatment as other guys on here. This is a common recurrence among women I have encountered.

Kieva and Carmen Boundd are the two most beautiful women I have been with. They look like dream-come-true women. It can be very disappointing depending on the service though. Kieva was cool and had a good personality. Everything else that happened was strange and awkward.

Women have complemented that I have some of the best breath and hygiene. As others have said, Kieva really does not do DFK with many of the men, and it is [disappointing]. My experience was strange with her. Her "nephew" came banging on the door and I had to leave before ejaculating. I should have done a review after I met her. I wish I could find a nice experience white MILF woman who likes to kiss. It's seriously disappointing. Kissing gets me aroused and gets me to 1000% performance. It seems rare to find. I wish I met Ally Hope/Allegra Hope years ago. I heard she was amazing."

Originally Posted by smooth player
"I saw her yesterday. I agree. The lack of dfk turns me off. Some guys say she does dfk, but I think they have a wide opinion about what dfk is. Otherwise it was a nice session.
I understand why women wouldn't want to dfk. But I think it affects their business. Most of us guys like the romantical/intimate aspects of being with someone."

dormGE response: "I read your review yesterday. I also did not get any DFK. She pecked me on the lips twice. I have good breath and hygiene. Can you imagine making out with a MILF woman that gorgeous? Holy crap. She looks like that woman you see walking around the grocery store and think about having s*x with. The woman you see in movies. She has a nice personality, but my experience was not great. It was not bad either. The strange 'nephew' who appeared and stopped my session made me not want to return, among being cancelled on a few times. It took 5 to 6 attempts over a span of 4 to 5 months to actually meet her. There was always an excuse, and I could never tell what was true or false"

For everyone who was curious about her post, the situation with the guy banging on the door transpired during my first meeting with Kieva. She said it was her friend's boyfriend. I have no idea, but that was my experience. Kieva looks amazing, but the overall experience for me was overrated. All these women are charging 300 or higher, and the service is not worth 300. This is why I try to find cheaper ones under 300. I also suspect many of them simply don't like my skin color. Many of these reviews are extremely fabricated to make a woman seem better than she is. Many of these women choose favorites and give other guys lower service. It's all disappointing and boring.

Kieva said in her post, "So again I don't have a man nor do I want one and I certainly would never have any management!" Yet she told me she would like to get married to a man someday. Most of these women are delusional and think they will get married doing this type of "work." No true, self-respecting man is ever going to marry them. Marriage is also a waste of time and money, and it is not worth the stress or conflict. I stay single for a reason.
  • jakob
  • 10-28-2023, 01:32 PM

Not trying to argue, but the time before this I saw her, and she seemed a little off. Unfortunately this is the final nail in the coffin for me, she was great until she wasnt.