Chanel from Michiko Spa

I know that place got raided a while ago, but there was a girl there named Chanel who, in my opinion, was the best provider that I have had the pleasure of being with out of any massage parlor.

Does anyone know what happened to her or if she went to a different place
I've asked the same question. I kinda fell in love a little bit every time I saw her. But I have heard nothing ... sigh!
I've asked the same question. I kinda fell in love a little bit every time I saw her. But I have heard nothing ... sigh! Originally Posted by luv2luv
I feel the same. Her attitude was the best. She truly gave the best gfe experience
Did Michiko re-open?
Did Michiko re-open? Originally Posted by BigBamboo

It sure did BB just drive there, don't even think about it, just open that door , walk in and get naked.

You others I found an answer that is credible. Took about 15 minutes. She is still around. Do the work.
Yeah, I have searched, but not found the “real” Chanel. The Korean hottie. Think she was at KPop at one time.
Messing with us? Or is there a secret password?
It sure did BB just drive there, don't even think about it, just open that door , walk in and get naked.

Originally Posted by marvel21

Originally Posted by marvel21
Isn’t it a hair cut place now ?
So why get naked ?
Funny stuff
How did you find her?