Information from MODs about pending ETA for review approvals

MODS,

First, thank you for trying to keep the peace and order here on the board. With that being said. We have all seen and noticed an uptick in reviews taking more than a couple days to even a few days to be approved. Not trying to rush anyone or cut in line for approval of reviews.

Would someone be able to comment on the backlog, or whatever the issue is? I’m asking this as a point of reference for WHEN should someone post something requesting approval… if we don’t get approval or anything within X time frame, then someone should post something.

I have seen some people posting requesting approval on encounters within 24hrs of them doing the review. Some (myself included) are now nearing 3.5 days without a mention until now. Again I’m not trying to cut in line, just hoping to get some type of information about what is going on and when someone should post. Hopefully that will cut down on the posts saying where is my PA and that as well.

Thanks for any type of input and response.
PS-If the link is needed here it is for my review lol since already on pg3 of the sub

https://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2992705
We all have rw lives and even though reviews usually take 24 hours or sooner to be moderated sometimes we do get swamped with rw stuff and we get behind. Your review has been moderated