Maid "Service"

• ATX
  • 01-17-2010, 05:22 PM
So does any one know a legit maid service in town, that openly offers extras or maybe a specific girl that works for a maid service that offers extras? Any help would be greatly appreacated!
try [ame=http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=7061]this[/ame]
  • ATX
  • 01-18-2010, 10:00 AM
Not quite what i was looking for. I need to be able to play it off that the person is an actual maid. so i would prefer to go through an actual company.
Now you've got me thinking about french maid outfits. Good luck finding what you're looking for man.
I believe that I know of one provider, Sarah Smiles who offers that. And I know of another one who uses housecleaning for tax purposes..........
  • ATX
  • 01-18-2010, 08:05 PM
So thank you all for the replies. Perhaps I didn't add enough info in the OP to show what I am lookign for and why. I am attached and we do need a maid service. I just thought it would be nice to have a bi weekly or monthy maid service, and if the SO is away well then I can have play time. Since she will be part of the chooseing process. I would feel more comfortable by going to an actual maid service. Now then if there are any providers that are normal providers and would like to fill this roll and can pull it off please message me. But it really would be mostly house cleaning and every once in awhile play time.
That is such a bad idea. Don't shit where you eat. Just don't do it. Go see an adorable on the days the maid comes. I don't care what your fantasy is, don't do that to your wife. Do you really want some chick you are screwing to have access to your wife's things?
That is such a bad idea. Don't shit where you eat. Just don't do it. Go see an adorable on the days the maid comes. I don't care what your fantasy is, don't do that to your wife. Do you really want some chick you are screwing to have access to your wife's things? Originally Posted by TaylorMaiden29
Taylor you are one smart Girl. Ditto... The fantasy is just not worth it.
ATX, just be a lousy lay, get your nut and thats it.... that way the maid wont get attached............
  • ATX
  • 01-19-2010, 11:54 AM
I just love how peopl know so much about me like im married? GTFO to who? Wow I musta been really intoxicated.

And this is a fantasy? Really? No its not it would be very convienent as I never know when I am free for play time. And if I do is very short notice. I guess I will start caling some random maid services and when the girls come I will just have to discreetly ask. Thanks for all the advice, at least I dont have to call my mother this month.